Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Wanted Black is James Bond on steroids. Bond uses social game to his advantage. Whether it be to influence men and women to be on his side or when he has to deal with the villians. A mature and older James Bond.

Original Wanted is the younger Bond. Young and green but still deadly.

2 Likes

Now hold on a sec. I could have sworn WB was updated with LOTS style physical scripting which was superior to the original Wanted.

3 Likes

Why are we talking about new physical shifting/experiance like its the same as New wealth or romance experiance.

NSE is about the unfolding effect regarding romance, wealth, learning etc

Physical shifting and healing need time, energy, and physical activity. Just like Saint said at one time when asked about new healing experiance and explainig why it makes no sense ” a broken arm cant be healed through an unfolding situation ”

Same applies to physical shifting.

4 Likes

I’m gnna start a support ticket. There’s too many valid conflicting points here

2 Likes

Don’t be confused. Always choose a title that fits your goals and personality instead of wishing the title you are running is written another way.

Else we will have that “Stark is feminine” controversy all over again but with “Wanted Black is more like Stark rather than Wanted” lol.

5 Likes

That’s a good thing to do.

Also when I asked Support for which titles are best for physical shifting, Fire replied with Wanted and Legacy of the Spartan.

3 Likes

Call me a perfectionist if you will. Don’t take it too serious, I’m a huge fan of the wanted line. And as someone whose passionate about it, and ran it for some time, I’ve developed my own understandings of it and simply expressing what I think works well and my opinion of constructive feedback on what could be tweaked

2 Likes

Interesting he mentioned wanted. Got some rethinking to do on bringing back wanted from the storage bin

1 Like

Legacy of the spartan + Khan Black stage 3 is the best anyone could do. With concious guidence KB st3 will give Lots all the power it could ever need.

Throw in BDLM while at it for maximum physical upgrades.

7 Likes

Sick stack. Might have to try it in 2024

Interesting stack. LotS didn’t work nearly as well for me as wanted did. Health wise it did help however

1 Like

KB Stage 3 is all about cultivating massive amounts of sexual energy, and using them for any conciously guided goal. Thus its excellent stacking option. It’s the closest thing to a Booster sub to your stack that we got.

4 Likes

I’m just hoping for a goku black or cell max release in 2024

3 Likes

A what???

1 Like

lol dragon ball z characters

2 Likes

Lmao :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

If NDE exists and confirmed to grow your member through positive daily manifestation and experiences (support tick answer)
I imagine the same applies to any physical healing or shifting. Even if it’s a daily manifestation of less pain or more function in a certain area, or feeling or seeing yourself differently. There are lots of little ways I can imagine unfolding daily positive manifestation could apply to physical shifting and/or healing. Slight improvements one feels good about etc.

2 Likes

The notion that you HAVE to sit in the corner and brood like Edward Cullen to be chased and “wanted” is untrue. The idea that someone who is social and the life of the party somehow equates to “beta” is more nonsense stemming from the red pill community and is indicative of someone who actually hasn’t seen what the sexual-social scene is actually like. I have colleagues that go out and as they say, “act a fool” and gets chased and laid all the time.

I was at a Lupe Fiasco concert with Q-Progammer about a decade ago, and during one his songs, Q-Engineer decided to walk right up to two beautiful women – with that Kim Kardashian vibe – and start dancing so absurdly. By the end of the night, he was going home with them.

Wanted and Wanted Black is about being a mysterious enigma – meaning, being hard to crack, being hard to understand or pin down. A great mystery. HOW you choose to express that is up to you. There’s more than enough scripting for you to choose your path and still get amazing results. There’s nothing forcing you into a single archetype – in fact, that’s how you end up with bad subliminal audio titles that do nothing but cause recon.

Even if you’re being mysterious, you still need to be able to hold an interesting conversation, to infiltrate and / or integrate into groups. You still have to FUNCTION. Saying “as a wanted man, you simply are” is – and I hate to sound harsh – an empty platitude. It literally means nothing. It sounds nice, but honestly has that modern self-help vibe where people spew out things that roll off the tongue but ultimately lacks depth.

What exactly does that even mean? That you’ll stand in the corner, interact with no one at all, and women will come running, waiting to rip off their clothes? Even Bond has fun and witty banter – that’s a major character trait that he’s known for. Tony Stark is very much the life of the party. Thor can easily be the life of the party.

None of them are brooding, hiding in the corner, “LOOK AT MY DOMINANCE AND WANTEDNESS” types. However, if you want to go that path, you very much can, as the title is designed to enhance whatever your natural instincts are toward becoming “wanted.”

And I’m not targeting any one individual, but if “omg social scripting means beta / not being wanted” becomes a thing, everyone spreading that nonsense is getting banned.

There really isn’t. You all invented another problem based on a misconception (social scripting = bad, for whatever reason) and ran with it.

I got the banhammer ready. This would be the dumbest hill to die on. Anyone can just look at the damn WB thread and see this is not true. WB didn’t have people dropping dicks on foreheads and women getting jealous enough to have you jailed since you swatted off their advances.

39 Likes

This is very true!
I have learnt this from using pheromones.

I used the most expensive ones but didn’t talk to women or even look at them, I expected them to come running to me. Guess what, it didn’t happen.

When I applied the pheromones and was extremely social that’s when the fun started.

10 Likes

Lol i used to believe that. I thought that’s how WB would work. Guess I realise my foolishness.

1 Like