Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Gotta seduce her to get the nuclear codes

5 Likes

Yeah, I get that Love Bomb isn’t a seduction title, but I meant since it is a romance one.

On that topic I notice LBfH is even listed in the store’s romance category.

For finding love and romance, would the better stack be Heartsong with Love Bomb or Heartsong with LBfH?

Diamond came out on Christmas, could be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Can we get an all encompassing Elon Musk title with a heavy focus on STEM understanding, intelligence, wealth, etc ?

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign Could be the wrong thread for this, but I’ve always been curious what the wealth scripting is like in Stark. Is it extensive enough to run on it’s own if you have wealth goals or is it reccomended to stack with something?

2 Likes

Definitely regular Love Bomb. LBfH is more outwardly focused, as you’re learning how to love yourself enough to radiate an aura to others – who will then spread that aura of love.

For romance purposes, go Love Bomb.

And Love Bomb + New Primal Seduction should be illegal to run together. Theoretically.

22 Likes

Love Bomb still helps a lot with self-love and acceptance? I imagine Heartsong would include healing in it for that too.

2 Likes

@Palpatine I was debating tagging you in this quote cuz I had a feeling you’d find it useful and then you liked it :joy:

2 Likes

Set :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well.

@Fire is working on something too. :wink:

18 Likes

I’m done running sex and romance subs for now. It just doesn’t turn out well for me at this current stage.

I’ll download it in case I change my mind eventually.

2 Likes

Can we expect sex mastery X to be upgraded soon? Will deffo be running P.S

2 Likes

I’m getting super pumped for upgrade to Wanted. I keep feeling drawn to this sub I’ve had sitting in downloads, however will wait for the revamped version with NSE. For sure it will be a cracker!

I would hope Fire is working on something lol

That catalogue of subs that deserve a facelift and rewrite is pretty expansive …. Take forever if it was only just you lol

But would be cool to see some new new titles get introduced this season aswell

So this is for primal seduction and for primal seduction iron throne ? Or just PS ?

2 Likes

I hope they retire iron throne as a title from the store unless they plan on making it it’s own title

2 Likes

Retire :cry: noo I feel likes there’s so much untapped potential with that sub maybe it needs a rebrand

2 Likes

Priority message: Requesting paragraph in product description with comparison-contrast of SSX and the New Primal Seduction. [end transmission]

11 Likes

PTTCZYUW :joy:

Rockin

I go again all odds here to predict this is Alchemist title

Ah it is revealed and it is what I am waiting :star_struck: