Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

I planned to run G:AM for one year and than Emperor for 1 year, so i can just do Emperor for 2 years

2 Likes

Trump disappointment me, Biden surprised me for the better, i will do it for Biden

1 Like

G:AM is probably a better choice if you do not feel Emperor right.
Look at @ouroboros and his insane Alphaness (I do not know correct English version) what he got from AM

1 Like

Maybe Emperor until G:AM comes out? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

my insane alphaness hahahaha. thanks G

3 Likes

You’re not alone on this bro. Let’s he’s finishing this masterpiece before 2030.

1 Like

Things are back on track. Support queue is clear, things are looking good, and we are back to NFTW development.

61 Likes

Good to hear.

2 Likes

Yeehaw :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire even if I wasn’t the one complaining about support just wanted to say really appreciate the new policies you guys put for it as the quick responses and amazing answers I got from my support tickets have given me a lot more clarity on my future plans with sub so really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Yes!!! Glad to hear things are in order. I always love that feeling.

Awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to focus on this, run the original Genesis.

But I see you have decided to run Emperor and that’s fine too.

2 Likes

may we expect The New Stark to be released till the end of year?

I decided to run Genesis Mogul with ascension and switch to Genesis Ascended Mogul when it’s updated

The normal Genesis is not updated with the NSE

3 Likes

But Genesis has the purpose scripting you want
It’s part of the reason they made it
If you look at the description and objectives that made pretty clear

1 Like

Do you mean the tech development by that? I wonder. :blush:

I do know that it is ZP v2 MAX and that it still works very well. NSE isn’t required for the subliminal to work for you. It might work better but like @Floridianninja said, it has focused scripting for the requirement you have aka finding purpose.

Also, if you went to run Ascension, you don’t need to wait for the NSE to run it. Run it now and when it gets updated to NSE, continue to run it.

In relation to that, @Jamss, you don’t need to wait for an NSE update to Ecstasy of Gold to run it.

This way, you don’t change your stack often. If you have a title that suits your purpose, run it whether it is updated or no. That way when it is updated, you continue to run the same title.

Am saying this so that it will be simpler to make a choice on what stack to run rather than wait for the update and keep changing titles.

This is not to take away your choice though. If anyone wants to change their stack, it is absolutely up to them. But rather I would like to offer a simpler and more efficient way of thinking with regard to choosing your titles. And that is dependent more on your goals rather than whether or not the title that is best for the job is updated.

There will always be updates and upgrades. Hence I would encourage you to choose based on your requirements rather than any other metric.

Am giving this as a general advice and not to push you to discard Emperor, @RagnarLothbrok.

7 Likes

Seems like the whole Genesis line has purpose scripting.

so Genesis: Mogul should have it too.

1 Like

The newest log:

Now I clearly see what @SaintSovereign meant when he said that for the NSE it’s only a matter of time when the scripting execution gets fully “internalized”/unfolded. The process is gradual and firm.

@subliminalguy what are your thoughts about that, mate?

4 Likes