Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I’m super OK with waiting. Sticking with my stack

2 Likes

He was up late on forum, so I thought it might be possible he was working of releasing… but maybe it’s like writing a novel… you write :writing_hand: when inspired

2 Likes

I want to run AM but i prefer to run G:M right now because the NSE, i also can’t add ascension because already 3 titles

I want to make an AM/PCC custom and run it with G:M and than upgrade the custom when G:AM comes out, but it will just be a waste of money

I really miss the alphaness of ascension

2 Likes

Why not Emperor?

I did one full cycle of emperor, im not ready for it yet + i want the purpose scripting of G:AM

1 Like

Do not say that. I have been waiting for the third book from Patrick Rothfuss since 2016 or maybe earlier.
The Name of the Wind
Wise Man’s Fear

2 Likes

So many GMs!

G:AM
G:M
GLM
GLM:T

2 Likes

Also the alpha feeling i had on ascension was much more than on emperor, I don’t know why

Also on ascension i was more happy and social but it could be because of emperor recon

2 Likes

Do not worry buddy till the end of 2024 you will definitely get it.

2 Likes

People also said the Ethereum will reach 10k until 2024 but it ain’t happening :triumph::triumph:

1 Like

I did not say anything about Ethereum.

1 Like

Ascension is not the size of Emperor and doesn’t have a sizable amount of areas it focuses on
I am sure if you run emperor long enough you would get that “alpha” feeling you are seeking

Ascension is a much larger focus and tightly scripted sub in a single but sizable area
Emperor has a large focus on many areas which means it will take longer to see results in each area
You can also consciously guide it

It’s like comparing Beyond Limitless to Quantum Limitless

4 Likes

Ascension has a larger focus on that than Emperor. Emperor is BIG

2 Likes

I can confirm Emperor has purpose scripting for sure.

1 Like

How can you confirm it?
Because if it’s true im going back to Emperor right away, already did one cycle

I’m thinking that maybe it’s because Ascension is more singular focused if that makes sense?

3 Likes

Because I feel a strong drive towards a higher purpose since running it and it’s a purose tied towards wealth.

2 Likes

But does it help you discover what you want in life? G:M has a focus on joy and making money through something fulfilling

Can Emperor help with that? All i felt on Emperor is that i want to make a lot of money, but don’t know how

I really don’t have a clue on what i want to do with my life, i think G:M will help that and than when i have more clarity i can run Emperor

Saw 39 replies thinking there’s a new release instead there’s 39 replies of people not knowing what thread to use for different conversations and that are off topic to this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

You know what’s best for you man.