Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

:heart:

3 Likes

like truly… I wish every man on earth ran this sub, if they did I swear to god this whole Redpill, Incel, Sexual frustration that mean face will be gone

Lol I think it would create sexual frustration for women cause the men would realize how valuable that energy is

3 Likes

I’ve been working 12 hr days ever since I bought it, my focus has shot up from max 1.5 hrs to now easily doing 3 hrs of focus with no break

I feel more confident, calm, self assured and it has literally cascaded into myself pursuing a business that by the time im done prototyping it, should be valued at 50M at the minimum… Literally.

Genesis guided me to it, Khan Black is energizing and fueling me to get it done. My work feels like sex.

Everything feels like sex. Lol Anyways I wouldn’t ever classify Khan Black as a sexual sub, its the most profound sub ive ever ran,

at first I was like “ah these stupid sexual energy sub? really? is this like the alchemist or some sh?” then my intuition guided me to make the purchase, tried it “bam.” literally all my sexual hangups, frustrations, energy leaks, blocks were taken away, and I didn’t realize how my sex energy fuelled my life really.

So yeah thats my take on it, check the Khan Black thread if u wanna get what results I got from literally 7 days

11 Likes

“It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” - Muhammad Ali

The pebble in your shoe is the freaking sex energy leaks.

Yo seriously, I grown so much as a human being since Genesis came out, and in that 7 days I finally understood this dating thing.

Take it as you will but that 7 days was profound in shaping me to be a better man, like a true man who doesn’t need anything from girls and freely gives.

I wanted to get girls, now I wanna give to girls. Lol anyways bravo.

Some ppl will understand that, some won’t, we are all on our timeframes and timelines to development but I hope you’ll get that.

14 Likes

We must surf that Recon Wave!

6 Likes

That sick happy for you bro

1 Like

Any news about the new Commander?

1 Like

Has it been confirmed that there will be one? :thinking:

yes,.

1 Like

i wonder how many edits the first post will get to. its at 17 rn
“STKS is not over. We’ve only just begun.”

1 Like

There is going to be a new Commander title. So that’s one.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Certainly looks like it.

I guess it’s an accident.

@RVconsultant could you notify staff about this occurrence? @Fire @SaintSovereign

1 Like

If you read through it you can see it’s not the masterclass

It’s the “welcome” sequence of emails that will be sent to new customers after their first purchase.

definitely.

3 Likes

How did you find it anyway?

1 Like

where did you get it? from email?

1 Like

wait… is it out!?! or is this just a sneak peak? i would assume there would be a big announcement but i didnt see anything yet

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes