Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

@Brandon Who are you?

I believe its Brandon?

2 Likes

Have done that and still doesn’t load. However when I use my phone data signal, I can access it but when I switch to WiFi it doesn’t load. So something to do with using my WIFI signal. Weird.

1 Like

2 Likes

Cool !! Thank you

1 Like

The hot guy who prefers men.

8 Likes

Girls are boring anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

And keeps on hitting on me and @friday :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

No, it’s just a reminder to people that there is more to life than hitting the refresh button.

1 Like

The dude with the awesome dance moves?

2 Likes

That’s the one.

I mean, valid. What can I say?? :man_shrugging:

Funny that…’cause I’m becoming more bi recently. Still gay tho.

Anyway……back to the thread.

I’m excited tonight.

Every drop has been incredible, as per.

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I should sleep at this point or stay awake. If this is that Alpha titles I’ve been waiting for.

Just imagine the dope surprise when you wake up though :joy:

1 Like

Prediction #2 : We are getting a multistage.

@Alphamale I would say 3-5 more hours before the drop. I think you should go to sleep and tomorrow morning you can see.

3 Likes

Time to go to bed.

2 Likes

You know what is crazy… I haven’t had a single thought about multi stage program, but that would absolutely make sense.

I’ve just been thinking lots of skill based titles would be released + whatever this upcoming title is.

Yeah, I’ve just been thinking, a title like nothing else that is the most exciting release?

It needs to touch everyone, or the largest target audience possible. Has the potential to change lives? What type of title is that?

Probably linked to personnal journey, goals, manifestation… Maybe boosting subliminals results?

Would probably be something like The Creator, allows to manifest your goals into reality, create your ideal reality. That would touch everyone. Now, could teach your subconscious the best way to manifest and best way to cultivate energy while driving you to action.

All of this in a multistage to make you realise you are the creator of your reality. You are the Zero Point of your own reality.

3 Likes

I hope its GLM: TC

2 Likes

This would be perfect for me.

1 Like