Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

The complete quote is : Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside yourself.
I’m wondering if this is not a new and or overpowered version of Mind’s Eye since basically visualization is the process of looking inside yourself in order to manifest on the outside.

4 Likes

Revelation of the Silence Within
Revelation of the Inner Wisdom/Knowledge
As Within & So Without → Update max of As Above & So Below

2 Likes

Genesis: Ascension from within

2 Likes

Ah, a Musashi inspired title, with an SC twist would be phenomenal.

That said, at this point my best guess is also Revelation of Body.

2 Likes

Plot twist it’s another title like BDLM

9 Likes

All is One, And One is All :fist::blush:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Will there be a/Is this the Season Finale of STKS?

2 Likes

A CLUE IS YOU!

10 Likes

I found a longer still quote from the source material

”There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to become better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside yourself.”

• *Musashi

Meaning… the key to all self improvement is deep inside you

11 Likes

Become nothingness silence itself. Realize that all joy and power come from within.

Sounds like a stillness of mind and manifestation title.

But i might just be biased considering my interests atm😂

1 Like

Survival Instinct X :laughing:

1 Like

I’m hoping it is the new Ascension Chamber.

A beefed up Ascension Chamber manifestation title is something I think most of us would be happy with.

8 Likes

“He said that you would save us all.”

Maybe some destiny related sub?
Or a matrix neo/main character/hero type sub that helps you tap into your inner power.

I am too sir

1 Like

I think this is a title to realize that universe is within us, the experience of this universe is very well within us. This seems to be a spiritual title. Could be some manifestation title or something different but should be geared towards spirituality.
What I understood from the above clue is that, Saint is talking about our role in that story, we are the observer of the story, the listener of the story, by imagining the story, it gets constructed in the mind, we conjure up a universe that is as real as this one. How can we say that it does not exist? It does, everything is within.

1 Like

Please may it be Seductress Black next. :pray:

1 Like

Never thought of that one. That actually makes sense.

2 Likes

I am sure that is coming out soon but with the hint it doesn’t necessarily fit. But that is a possibility

3 Likes

Saint posts a clue with Survival Instinct in the title

Everyone on the forum: I hope it’s this other niche sub that has nothing to do with the clue :heart:

LOL

EDIT: jk I obv didn’t read the new story, it says ??? is coming 9/14 so not Survival Instinct derp

2 Likes

Cyberpunk ronin vibes

I think @ouroboros might be right, it’s gonna be some samurai inspired sub

6 Likes