Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Or this

Screenshot_20231003_174538_Brave

1 Like

Looks like a "New Version Of Ascended Mogul":wink::moneybag:šŸŖ™

1 Like

Thereā€™s no secret release date. Itā€™s not done yet. When we get closer to release, we post a countdown. No secret release date hidden in the stars, rofl. I just asked everyone to stop with that stuff earlier today.

21 Likes

Goddam weā€™re too hyped here, last wealth oriented sub wasā€¦ Rich if Iā€™m not mistaken.

Emperor Black and Chosen are also present but it seems wealth wasnā€™t the main focus.

So, I believe itā€™s normal for users here to be hyped af for this product, especially after those teases you posted.

But in the end, when youā€™re in someone elseā€™s house, you follow rules set by the host so I guess weā€™ll just wait for official dates to be released :wink:

5 Likes

I would rather say, a Littlefinger (Game of Thrones) sub.

Sansa: What do you want?
Littlefinger: Oh, everything.

Littlefinger: the only person Littlefinger serves is Littlefinger.

Littlefinger: Chaos isnā€™t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

1 Like

STKS.

13 Likes

See you soon.

STKS may be coming to an end, but the King will speak forever.

40 Likes

I might have missed that but is the finale about upgrading all the titles to ZP2 MAX?

4 Likes

Upgrades will occur in NFTW.

17 Likes

Iā€™m sorry about the star stuffšŸ¤“ So introducing NV, is that the story or also a sub?

I didnā€™t think it would be done so fast. :star_struck:

Long live the King! May he speak Within us forever!

1 Like

There are two counters.

One shows a little less than 2 days (for Neuvo F-in Vesper).

The other shows 6 days (STKS Season Finale).

So either two products or one product and one module pack. Am guessing the latter.

5 Likes

šŸ«¶ Canā€™t wait.

My favourite part is reading the copy :sweat_smile: is it just me that thoroughly enjoy those?

6 Likes

Ditto!

I reread them occasionaly. The sales page feels like subliminals themselves. Might be getting presults from that too lol.

5 Likes

Definitely affecting me too. Ditto on the re-reading.

2 Likes

Same.

I actually audio-record them because I prefer to take in information auditorily. And for some programs in particular, Iā€™ll re-listen multiple times.

Hereā€™s one interesting Iā€™ve noticed though. When my deeper mind starts to fully engage with a program, I find that it becomes almost consciously ā€˜slipperyā€™. Recently, that has actually become a new sign for me that something is happening.

When I was thinking about playing Revelation of Mind and Revelation of Spirit, I listened to the program descriptions repeatedly. Then I added them to my stack, and at some point, I found that I was just not listening to the descriptions as much. Not in the same way.

Iā€™m not quite describing this clearly enough. But itā€™s something Iā€™ve been noticing lately.

5 Likes

Yeah like your mind ignores the descriptions because it already got it and feels bored with it.

Like someone nagging about something and youā€™re like selective hearing, because they are repeating the same stuff over and over again. Like someone telling the same story over and over again.

Your mind is like, I got this, this is waste of mental bandwidth, letā€™s tune it out.

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦

Neuvo Vesper and module pack.

OR

Neuvo Vesper and Revelation of Body.

OR

Neuvo Vesper and Seductress Dark.

1 Like

Or all of the above plus moreā€¦ If I remember correctly.

1 Like

Aww man. Saint is like Father Christmas, giving us Christmas presents ahead of time. :rofl:

2 Likes