A more comprehensive Inner Circle title

There have been over 400 posts on this thread in the last 24 hours

Hype Daddy indeed

4 Likes

Saint is too good at fomenting HYPE

I request a “Marketing Executive X” title soon

So we can all make absurd amounts of money as well

1 Like

0.gen1 = Zero Point Generation 1 / v1. Or Genesis 1:1 (In the beginning…)

Dooubl = double oh

Sof9 = Seven of Nine, but the nine was just a red herring, so I was being a lil sneaky sneak there.

So we have:

Zero Point, first generation title (Wanted among the first and was the first tested)

Kohk-et = Coquette, the seduction style used in the Wanted series.

In many coding languages (particularly Python), // is used to comment out code, lets you leave notes to those looking at the code after you. Was used to basically say, “ignore this part.”

You have Zero Point Generation 1, a title marketed like 007 that involves coquettes = Wanted.

Idris Elba’s biggest role right now is a television show (and movie) based on a character named Luther, which was literally referring to @Luther24, who despite joking around, was literally the closest. I was indicating that his original post was the key to figuring things out, along with some things @Fractal_Explorer said.

Gotta look through and see who won, but @Luther24 definitely gets a copy or a coupon. Deciding on @Floridianninja, since you played off Luther, but eh. I guess that’s a win.

9 Likes

@friday just slid that shit in at the last moment, didn’t he?

5 Likes

Gahhhhh it was python

Sorry @James

We still dig you tho.

1 Like

hypedaddymelting

4 Likes

I knew it earlier but didn’t want to ruin it for everybody :wink:

2 Likes

@Floridianninja got it first

Fitting @Luther24 gets this lol

2 Likes

Yo that hype daddy dude is weird af. Anyway, business as normal.

7 Likes

He didn’t exactly say wanted black but he puts the hints out there for it … so i just said it lol

No hard feelings if you decide not to pick me it’s all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wanted BLACK? That sounds so fun, maybe i will try it when i have a romantic goal

I was just trolling. @Luther24, @Floridianninja and @friday for sure. Hit me up with a PM if you want Wanted Black or another single stage title.

6 Likes

All I can say is thank you
Totally WANTED this!

All of customs I ever build from Qv1 on had modules that were attempting to recreate this sub.

4 Likes

Excellent upgrade. Really looking forward to running this when I cycle WANTED in my stack again.

@Invictus might be calling your name now :wink:

2 Likes

This entire guessing game made me realize I want an upgraded version of Stark.

@SaintSovereign

Stark Multistager or Stark Black! Please

3 Likes