Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Hypedaddy Sovereign is back!! :clap:

Hahaha. Not as much hype because I didn’t think I’d actually be able to finish this today. No need to make everyone wait until tomorrow just for the hype.

11 Likes

What a great way to celebrate Independence Day for those of us here in America! :fireworks:

1 Like

Are you saying there could be another drop tomorrow? lol

3 Likes

Quite unexpected

Early drop.

Godlike Masculinity: The Commander

Rewritten and recreated from scratch.

13 Likes

HypeSovereign :rofl:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

for v3 upgrade later this year or next
Will you guys be adding new scripting to subs like Emperor and Khan?

Just Wondering… I can see how some stuff you have put in these new remakes would be useful in our awesome GOAT subs lol

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Are you guys still planning on doing the life/super chargers or are those like an on hold project again?

1 Like

See you tomorrow night. This one’s another Fire drop. You do NOT want to miss this one.

23 Likes

This whole seasons thing is brilliant marketing. I love it!

2 Likes

On hold for now. But, we’re not abandoning the idea.

5 Likes

This is Hero its hear at last :slight_smile:

1 Like

On the 75th floor of the SC building, Saint, Fire, and RVConsultant find themselves in a contemplative stillness. Saint acknowledges the situation with a subtle nod, eliciting a warm smile but determined gesture.

Fire extends his hand and firmly presses the vibrant red button embedded in the wall. As the button is engaged, RVConsultant’s anxiety intensifies, manifesting in beads of perspiration and trembling limbs.

In a mesmerizing display, a colossal three-dimensional screen materializes above the trio, akin to a glimpse into the future.

“Hero Release: 15 hours and counting.”

Meanwhile Invictus and bombayduck stare with awe with their faces and hands squashed against the glass window looking in, they both begin giggling with excitement. They both start dancing on one leg and exchanging high 5s.

3 Likes

I love Fire’s drops! :slight_smile: DR, EB and KB rule! :slight_smile: Now I’ve got really HypeFire’d!!!

2 Likes

Of course.

9 Likes

QTKS :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

5char

1 Like

We’re so lucky to be having so many drops, and knowing that when you purchase you get all the future upgrades for free is just something else.

So excited for this new drop.

3 Likes

Yeah me too
I am more a fan of material world
And the synergy is excellent.
Two co-founders, one physical and one spiritual.
Tgis does not mean @fire is not an spiritual person.

1 Like