Sanguine is not for sale anymore?

Just this question as it was writened on my account that Sanguine core is not for sale anymore. Is that true @SaintSovereign @RVconsultant ? It is still there in the status section of the customs

1 Like

Could you screenshot the place where that msssage is displayed? Am curious.

Non core or stacking version is unavailable for sale and would require support to help with solutions- likely a transfer to the core version.

@SaintSovereign or @Fire would you please comment on this?

2 Likes

I actually got the same message when I wanted to build a custom with Sanguine. In cart it says its not for sale anymore.

Forgot to make the ticket. Definitely a bug, because the core is in the shop.

1 Like

There used to be the core and the module version. Now there is only the core.

I’m still deliberating what custom to order next as my first ZP custom, and a rebuild of my mindset custom Halcyon is in the top 2 contenders… Sanguine would definitely be part of it.

Following this thread to see what happens with Sanguine as a module vs core.

Have you contacted support?

Will look into this. In the meantime, those of you who have been with us for awhile, PM me and we’ll figure out how to license it for you with PayPal.

3 Likes

I have never had much relationship with Sanguine. Just never made space for it. It’s interesting to read others’ experiences.

1 Like

For me it is the best sub. I have it in all of my customs. It is a fantastic anti-stress/anxiety sub

3 Likes

But the name is always making me smile because when in French you say a person is sanguine it means the opposite ! it means somebody extremely nervous who can even box you :rofl:

3 Likes

Bruv, your company made me so much money already you can keep the $15 :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but I appreciate the customer care :ok_hand: