Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

He did, he was looking out for the young 'uns that did not know yet. He is wise in the ways of such things.

1 Like

Congrats! That looks sweet! :+1:

Google Cal to block out time, Trello for task lists.

5 Likes

Exercise, power nap, short gaming session or watch a movie. Pretty much it in the age of COVID.

5 Likes

Newest addition to the studio:

As an electronic based artist, if I ever want to play live shows (without a band), need to learn how to create an amazing DJ set.

14 Likes

I put in paid time off for all of next week. It’s time to finish up some SubClub tasks that I’ve been putting off for awhile. That includes the Official Stack Recommendations, new instruction manual that include stuff for Ultima, website backend stuff, finishing the new order process for Q, etc.

On another note, it’s time to start planning my exit plan out of the corporate world. It may be still time away, but I do have an action plan to get it done.

13 Likes

Let me know if I can help. I’d gladly NDA my life away to just be part of this in any way :wink:

3 Likes

looks like the real life cover art of Ultimate Musician Module

2 Likes

I’ve had similar thoughts lol

1 Like

I really want to compare how I made my own subs before to theirs lol. And would LOVE to apprentice as Junior Brewmaster under @Fire One can dream I guess.

I went through a similar thing before of wanting to work with Kelly Howell. But some of her stuff gets a bit too New-Agey for me these days. Not to detract further from Saint’s journal. I’ll suffer in silence :wink:

4 Likes

Testing PRIMARCH, a prototype subliminal that @Fire built for me. Never in my life have I experienced anything like this. The crazy thing is, we didn’t even anticipate this response, considering the nature of the sub itself.

14 Likes

I keep thinking you guys will run out of meaningful names for these things lol. Never ceases to amaze me how just a name makes me want to know more, dammit.

3 Likes

Haha, well the English language has a lot of different interesting words. Still, all I could find when I searched up “Primarch” is Warhammer 40k content—it’s not a regular English word!

2 Likes

Stronger than all other builds?

1 Like

It’s an experimental title, not a build. Technically, it’d be Primarch Ultima.

Hint, hint.

5 Likes

If you need testers… :wink:

2 Likes

Def got something to do with bodybuilding something more dominant than emperor. And huge physical appearance :thinking:

1 Like

Any other hints lol, does it have to do with hero title? Any hints to upcoming titles in development?

1 Like

Just read the wiki… even if you only took a bit of that concept, it still sounds like a sub I’d be interested in for sure! :astonished:

3 Likes

As an avid 40k nerd… you have piqued my interest.

2 Likes