Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

It’s gonna be most likely male enhancement since he said his making that anyway

Choice, curse or blessing?!?! Hahaha

If it’s revelation of body I’m doing elixir and revelation of body for a cycle or revelation of mind and revelation of body. Which one is going to replace your two mega customs?

1 Like

We’re already so blessed for options, I just feel like more new shit = more shit to try = less time to commit to what I actually want to commit to because I’m too busy FOMOing into new experiences.

Might delay my custom plan entirely, depending on what is released. I’m currently running a QL/Mogul/TS custom with DD & Spartan, and my plan was to change my stack to a custom of QL/Mogul/Spartan and DD/TS/IC, with Khan as a 3rd title.

If RoB comes out, I think I’ll stick to my current stack and just replace Spartan with RoB. If a module pack comes out, God help us :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest I hope a new module pack doesn’t come out for a few months lol

How much more time is remaining for the release? The suspense is too much!!

2 Likes

Here you go:

4 Likes

@bombayduck is actually bringing up a profound point. If you want to try something new, perhaps consider something similar to what you are already listening to. If you are listening to an exercise or body changing title, then perhaps consider a similar theme or topic if you want to try a new release.

5 Likes

Drop 1: Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Dreams

And it only gets better from here. May 18th is a previously unannounced title, the brainchild of @Fire the Creator. The last drop will be mindblowing. There’s nothing else on the market like this (given testing continues to go well), but there will be a bunch of copycats springing up afterward, that’s for sure.

I’ve been legit trying to get him to change his username to that. He is not amused by my antics. Let’s encourage it.

Welcome to the STKS era of Subliminal Club.

27 Likes

Oooh! You just made waiting more painful :sweat_smile:

Also what does this mean?

1 Like

What does STKS stand for?

I can hardly wait.

2 Likes

Silence! The King Speaks.

7 Likes

STKS Silence The King Speak…

Edit beat me to it :rofl:

2 Likes

Fire the Creator??!!!

That’s inspired. As soon as you hear it, you’re like, ''Why didn’t I think of that?!"

haha. But just “Fire” is already too awesome.

@SaintSovereign is more hyped and passionate than us on this one. I think the hype is for our hype, since he knows the details himself.

2 Likes

Time to hit the lab, create something that will surely spice up those STKS. :wink:

I’ve been debating on a username change, but nothing I’ve come up yet hit the spot. I don’t really consider myself a saint, but I’ve moved past being a sinner. What’s between sainthood and sin, or heaven and hell?

@CatalystPrime (Q-Programmer for those who don’t know), said “Earth. But calling yourself EarthSovereign seems more pretentious than SaintSovereign, which is just one of those weird things that makes life weird.”

16 Likes

What about TheSovereign or just Sovereign or SubSovereign

2 Likes

What about Ground?

2 Likes

Soul Sovereign was a moniker I used some time ago… it’s up for grabs, just saying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SuperSovereign? SuperSayanSovereign? :thinking:

Is this a game now? Where we are coming up with new potential names for Saint?

Everyone, we need to help Saint find his new name :joy:

2 Likes

That or even MindSovereign would be really cool especially as a innovator and creator of subliminals

2 Likes