Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

You’re the best !

2 Likes

Chosen’s filename is updated.

Diamond has been officially upgraded to v2, with both versions available (male enhancement and no male enhancement). The version with male enhancement is labeled (ME).

Official threads going up later, when I’ve finished upgrades for today. The Beast Within v2 and Unleashed v2 are next, will come later tonight.

Note: They may not be in your account yet, as the script is still updating. It will be within the next two hours. DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS. If it doesn’t show up, just mention it here and I’ll take a look.

12 Likes

I was surprised…

The date stamp shows
Diamond (ME) - 04/24/2023
Diamond wo ME - 08/09/2022

Is Diamond (ME) intensified?

1 Like

No, just updated to v2. Should get a boost in performance from that alone.

7 Likes

Quick question @SaintSovereign regarding Libertine

Is it the “experimental version” or the other one that’s the most UTD? Not quite clear which one I should be downloading so might just d/l both.

Hi @SaintSovereign can you help me what is happening?

And

They are 4 times with the same person but with others it is all normal and very powerful.

hey @SaintSovereign @Fire
will we get any new multistage sub this year and how is revelation of dreams coming along?

1 Like

bro is gaming still ?

1 Like

When will “RoB” released?

2 Likes

what do you mean?

am hoping this weekend but lets see what happens

I’m wondering about something, this question keeps coming to my mind from time to time, especially when I’m in recon I am a bit hesitant to ask this question because it’s open to speculation, maybe I am being a little selfish by asking this question

What do you think will happen when subliminals get mainstream, popular?

1 Like

:wink:

19 Likes

Sex Mastery X2 ZP2 link not working

1 Like

Is RoD imminent?

They won’t. Subliminals are hardly new technology. Most people do not care about being their best selves.

4 Likes

Try now

3 Likes

i want this one to be made into a full product also i will come up with some ideas for it and post them, at first i was thinking of mix of some different multistage sub format but i come up with some ideas of my own.

Ecstasy of Sex Multistage | Subliminal Club

2 Likes

Some serious behind the scenes work must be going on right now for SaintSovereign to be silent for quite a while.

Looking forward to whatever comes outta the lab.

5 Likes

I saw some flashes of light and heard cat screams coming from the lab so it must be something big.

3 Likes

I got a feeling 5x new major titles will drop at once, almost like a module pack but just with subs :grin:

2 Likes