Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Hey, I already have the original “Beyond All Limits” on my computer. :smile:

2 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N on R.I.C.H. is no joke. Headache and depression feeling for two days now alongside insanely vivid dreams. I can feel SOMETHING being cleared, though.

13 Likes

True that. I always get recon a day or two after I played 1 loop of Rich (even lovebomb). This tells me I have some serious limiting beliefs being poked.

2 Likes

I had a hypnotist install this kind of scripting during a session, and now I have a special trigger phrase that I can say when I want to fall asleep. I say it several times with specific visualizations, and I can literally feel myself relaxing and then sinking downward… and unless my daughter cries in the night loud enough to wake me up (we’ve still got her crib in our room), the next thing I know it’s morning. I used to have terrible insomnia, and this has replaced some very potent sleep supplements (including 10mg of melatonin, among other things)

3 Likes

Is there some sort of healing scripting in RICH?

Also, is the RICH in the Q store in Ultima B format, or is it just the RICH in the main shop that has the B format?

That sounds fascinating. How long does it take to get through the full thing before sleep sets in?
How long ago did you have this done? Does it seem to “stick around” or do you have to have it redone every so often?

It’s funny I’m completely incapable of shitty first draft stuff. I feel like a ton of people recommend it, but for whatever reason my brain just doesn’t allow it. I tend to build in sections or idea until they feel “right” then move on to the next thing. It’s probably not a very efficient way of working but I have trouble leaving things if they don’t sit right with me. I’m more likely to scrap a project completely if I start off with a rough draft vs taking my time and building it up in sections.

2 Likes

I’ve never counted but I’d say 30-40 seconds, and that takes me from “tired-ish but it’s late so I should to to sleep” to “so tired I would have difficulty getting back up if I needed to” in that time span.

In fact, once I did get up after running that trigger because my daughter made a noise that sounded like she was having difficulty breathing, so I jumped up… or I tried to, I almost fell over. I felt the same way I did when I’ve taken sleeping pills in the past. (She was fine, just a little baby snore or snuffle sound.) That was with 33dB earplugs in, which are rated for a firing range… I heard her before my wife did, who was on the side of the bed closest to her, and wasn’t wearing earplugs.

I’ve had one top-up I think, maybe 2.

The only upgrade I’d want, or a feature in a sub-version, is to be able to go fully offline for my senses unless it was an emergency. The slightest sound can wake me, despite my Oura ring insisting that I’m in deep sleep for quite a bit of the night.

2 Likes

Interesting.

I tried hypnosis several years ago for allergy issues, but found the experience ineffective and rather stranger. However, I did some additional background checks on the hypnotist afterwards, and he might not have been the best choice.

I’ll look into this again. Still think that a fall asleep sub would be a massive hit.

Thank you.

1 Like

The first draft wasn’t shitty.

It’s about an internal shift. An easing up. A willingness for it to be shitty.

To allow the intermediate stages—the creative process—to be real.

The alternative is to feel like you’re not real until it’s done.

2 Likes

Naw, no healing. Just pure manifestation and success scripting.

The “B” format is the Ultima Core, not the script of the subliminal itself. The module is just the module.

1 Like

I’m worried about people listening while driving or something by accident and falling asleep. We’ll look into it though.

3 Likes

That would not be funny… but the idea of it is still making me laugh.

NARCOLEPTON

or

NARCOLEPTICON

Yeah. That’s some strong medicine. Better be careful with it.

@SaintSovereign

Do you use Logic or what do you use to make music?

1 Like

yeah good point - and thanks.

R.I.C.H. is quickly becoming my favorite title, bumping BLU from its throne. It’s crazy how much in-tune I am with the vibration of wealth, like my blood’s been infused with the desire to succeed and how it seems my life is being redirected toward success.

Even though I’m now a full-time entrepreneur, I still won’t have to rely on income from my online businesses until late this year. I can’t talk about too much due to NDAs, but R.I.C.H. helped me negotiate quite a large severance agreement due to reasons. We’ll put it this way – this severance was the size of many people’s yearly salaries. I also put a bunch of stuff on eBay that’s been sitting around the house and EVERYTHING seemed to go for much higher than it should’ve. For example, I sold a Mac Mini for damn near what I bought it for. Thing is, Apple just released the Mac Mini’s equipped with their new M1 processor, meaning the Intel ones went down in price. I saw everyone else’s Mac Mini got for $500 or so, and mine went for $750. I paid $850 new for it. Coincidence? Maybe. Then there was the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Went for $900. They’re selling on average for around $750. This kept happening over and over.

Then, there’s the fact that I got in on GME and exited my position when it was quite profitable. Next, we visited my girlfriend’s mother this past weekend and we decided to rent a BMW X7 because we were considering buying it. I’m happy with my new car, but my girlfriend’s car (which is paid off, but older) is hitting that 130k mark and probably needs to be replaced. We’re both running R.I.C.H. and both came to the conclusion that while the BMW is nice, it’s definitely not worth the price tag, even though everyone was checking us out when we were out and about. It’s like we just didn’t give a damn what anyone thought – financially, it’s a stupid decision. We could afford it easily, but why? We’re now looking at something more much affordable and still nice – the 2021 Elantra or 2021 Honda Civic.

THEN, there was the ridiculousness that occurred at my girlfriend’s mom’s house. Her stepdad is wealthy and loves high-end stuff. We were sitting there eating dinner when he asked to see pictures of the SubClub studio. He told me that he had an electronics closet upstairs where he kept all his old A/V stuff. Told me I could take what I wanted. I ended up taking the whole damn closet. It was FULL of older (but still in great condition) Bose speakers, A/V units, surround sound speakers, and studio equipment. I ended up hooking up the studio equipment for myself and I’m throwing the rest on eBay.

That being said, when I analyzed my numbers, I should be able to go the ENTIRE year without touching SubClub’s revenue. Know what that means? We can invest every single penny back into the company and it’s technology. That means better products and new titles for you.

When you open doors to manifestation, things manifest. But I haven’t seen them manifest THIS fast. I think a lot of people run R.I.C.H. and expect money to just fall from the sky rather than the actuality of the situation – small happenings that add up to a larger windfall.

43 Likes

I think I read something similar somewhere else

The new Nissan Altima is beautiful too

Are you still running BLU ?

1 Like

It’s inside SSF. But I’ve been running R.I.C.H. + Paragon.

2 Likes

:+1::1st_place_medal::trophy::sunglasses: Good news for us all!

5 Likes