Thanks for all your hard work, your willingness to go this way to advance all our potential.
I noticed that there were a few discussions about what the market wants, some people stating what they think would be best (like not hyping a modules release), etc.
As forum members, our only source of information is, what people share in here, what they want, what works, how they make progress, etc, whereas you, of course, know all the numbers: How many Major titles are sold, which are sold most, how many customs are ordered, which modules are selling best etc.
My impression is, that there are only a limited number of SC users, that are actively using the forum (since only 173 users are having Junior Alchemist badge and higher).
I don’t want to pry about your business numbers, but would you share a rough percentage of customers that are active in here?
I think it would take the wind out of the sails of those speculating about how you should lead your business, knowing that our opinions are based solely on the fraction of opinions shared in here.
As I stated, I don’t wanna pry. If you wanna keep this secret, I can totally understand. Only if you would let us in a bit, it could put our understanding in a more correct perspective.