Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Hey @SaintSovereign

Can you please check something for me?
I got an email saying my order is completed and done processing, but I never got the second email that includes the download link :sweat_smile:

It’s order #2026872, thank you :pray:t3:

That’s what support tickets are for :wink:

2 Likes

Already done bro
Just thought I’d ask Saint here cause it’s Sunday 🫡

2 Likes

This is a very small thing but no clue where to post this.

The q module in store of hearthsong is confusing it starts with The core for the major title A Stark Black Reality. From the sales page at SubliminalClub.com: Discover the magic of Heartsong,

1 Like

Will fix that. I just entered the information on the store incorrectly. In the Q software itself, it’s correctly labeled.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign any new updates coming soon? Or is it safe to make a custom right now lol.

Indeed… perhaps some are pretending not to hear the music. Sometimes, it is so profound that acknowledging it requires dismantling one’s current worldview.

1 Like

There is a definite update coming in the next week, but I suspect that it will be safe for most to proceed. We are going to announce some things soon, including a new way that we are considering releasing products.

27 Likes

I’ve been wondering when that was going to happen

3 Likes

The events are cool ways to do drops brings excitement to the forum in the form of anticipation and crazy guesses….

But I guess with that you also have like a “deadline” for things to be done in some manner

So it has its ups and downs

4 Likes

Umh Saint …

Let the wise understand: “Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter.”

what did you do…?! :laughing:

PLEASE READ:

10 Likes

See link above.

8 Likes

Day 4 of support queue @ ZERO (we’re counting from the previous day’s tickets, not ones that arrived today). New process is a game changer. Next up – more support content, better organized.

35 Likes

Did you get this resolved?

2 Likes

Yep,
All good since a while back

2 Likes

Lead the way:

14 Likes

Damn great creation, it makes my mind travel…

1 Like

@SaintSovereign do you think 3 day washouts would be a good idea for advanced users who are using 3 titles?