Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

Yep. So far we’ve had a release in the middle of every even-numbered month since August 2020. (Since June 2020 if you count the original Q store opening).

Not sure if that will be a perpetual thing, but it’s been constant for 16 months now, which is pretty awesome.

Here’s hoping it keeps up.

1 Like

So if my fingers don’t betray me and the nine truly is to be carried…

We have one right around the corner.

1 Like

I sleepily turned off my alarm, thinking that it came on for my reason this morning, to wake up again later to my girl wondering why I wasn’t up for work. Ugh.

So, besides having to make it out of the house in 5 minutes to make it to work, my morning is a good one.

I’m running The Executive on my rest day today as a booster

Doing a few loops of Strong Medicine for that big dick energy

1 Like

I cry Everytime

1 Like

This song has a huge impact on me any time I hear it. It’s a deep mixture of a lot of emotions that almost inevitably catch me leaking moisture.

Oriental themed music is one of those I like to listen to when in a certain mood.

1 Like

God, Dragon’s Tongue is my best friend :rofl:

Spiderman used to be one of my all time favorite superheroes, mostly because of his abilities (what other hero battles with intuition), but my favorite part of Spiderman is that he will quite literally talk shit until he’s defeated.

That’s how I picture myself and I’m seeing evidence of my greatest humor coming through. Song of joy would turn me into Spiderman, once I convince this exotic spider to share some venom…

2 Likes

I’m noticing that when I have very little desire to agree with what someone is saying, I automatically use my very sarcastic nature with a dose of irony to make people around me laugh.

Easy.

1 Like

It has a deep impact on me as well. It’s a beautiful sad song

1 Like

Kronos Key popped into my head as I was considering my Sage custom draft while working.

Noting this for later.

1 Like

So, I’ve come to the conclusion that it actually makes more sense for me to just purchase Sage Immortal and run it instead of Mind’s Eye.

That way, I begin to assert SI programming within myself, I don’t miss out on Sage Immortal Ultima, and I get an even better idea of what I want from a custom of the same.

The one I’ve built in my drafts will probably be very similar to the one I end up with, but I wanted three valid reasons to go with my idea cuz I owed three a favor.

I wonder how many people facepalm when they read some of my entries :man_shrugging:t4::thinking:

2 Likes

I just finished the mediation between myself and my other baby’s mother. It went surprisingly well. So well, I suspect a trap.

But that could be paranoia lol

1 Like

@StateOfBeing

I was reading the sales of Sage Immortal and I’m curious where you got the information about the Ultima version containing the full script. I didn’t see it on there.

I think it’s more implied in Saint’s post that the Ultima script is the same as the masked, just in Ultima format :slight_smile: in terms of build, that is.

I don’t know though, it’s possible for sure.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like