RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

EDIT: looks like there has been a small timezone error since the last update in the Q-Store, saint just refunded the express fee. I’m super happy and can’t wait to run my custom
Tomorrow morning.

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t happen to me I did add it to the my email so it doesn’t go to junk or get deleted but haven’t order since that last custom sub.

I’m trying to keep an extra eye on those running DR at the moment, in case anyone need a brother-in-flight for whatever reason. Rigt now I have subliminalguy, JCast, Voytek, and Hannibal on my radar, and weir opted to focus on Khan for now instead.

Are you aware of any other Dragonlings at the moment? :dragon: :grinning:

2 Likes

@Malkuth you are :dragon: -ing, right?

2 Likes

I´m running st4 for 3 more weeks!

2 Likes

Most definitely.

Dragon Flight until 24 April. And then Dragon Reborn until 11 July.

Definitely feeling it. Was just noticing tonight how Dragon Flight is indeed revealing potential and possibility to me. It’s important to remember that receiving treasure does not always feel like how we’d imagine it might feel.

6 Likes

@Athanaxos :point_up:

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray: :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @RVconsultant

Would you know if the Sanguine (non-core) can still be added in a Custom ZP?

I can no longer see it on the Module list…

I would like to know that aswell.

If you already licensed non-core Sanguine, a support ticket is needed to get it to show for you.

1 Like

Thanks!

@Yondaime please see above!

Thanks @Palpatine!

1 Like

sad… i have the Sanguine Core, was planning to rebuild with the non-Core Sanguine for the Custom ZP

Thank you @RVconsultant and @Palpatine

1 Like

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “monkey mind”…

5 Likes

@RVconsultant I just got the nudge out of nowhere to ask you how you are doing so…

How are you doing today? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good. Thank you.

And you?

4 Likes

I am absolutely fantastic, thank you!
It’s almost offensive how good you can feel by using these subs haha :blush:

3 Likes

Paging @Azriel were you running a custom with 5 SPS type modules?

If not now many were you running?

And regardless of how many, how did it go?

I had a custom with paragon and asps ear, head, respiratory I believe. I’ll double check

1 Like