RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

@Yazooneh
@pacman

I’m tagging you both for an obvious reason. I’m now running Khan st4. I’m wondering if I’m noticing something more frequently.

How often do you talk with a woman for the first time and she looks at you with that deer in the headlights look?

How often do you talk with a woman that you may have talked with before and now after running Khan st 4 she starts looking at you with that deer in the headlights look?

1 Like

I get that very often…like daily… with women I know and women I don’t know. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply.

Now to be very specific, how much was it happening pre-Khan versus now at Khan st4?

Now for the big question, I’m having a bit of a difficult time with the conversation. They stumble and stammer and stare. Now it would be some what cynically humorous to say “what’s there to talk about”, but still I prefer a bit of conversation to find out a bit about her.

How did you get from the deer in headlights to conversation?

1 Like

I’m considering doing a 4 day fast. Maybe I’ll go a week. I don’t know. I haven’t decided when, but I have decided to. I decided no bone broth this time. I thought I was being all smart by doing the bone broth, and maybe in some ways it was, but not for what I was wanting. I didn’t realize how many calories were in the bone broth I got! Oops.

So I thought I would tag people who I thought might be interested in joining me:

@Malkuth
@Apollo
@SubliminalUser
@Azriel
@Lion
@Palpatine
@Leandros
@BLACKICE
@TheBoxingScientist
@Ice
@Sub.Zero
@pacman
@Yazooneh

Those are who I can think of at just a first thought. If you don’t want to, that’s okay. I promise I won’t get mad or hold it against you.

Dr Jason Fung I thought had a great book on fasting. I plan on taking about 1/2 teaspoon of Redmond Real Salt a day and a multi-vitamin during my fast.

5 Likes

First of all thank you for thinking about me, I am honoured that you asked me however I have to decline. I was fasting intermittently (16 hours fasting 8 hours eating) for two weeks and am now returning to a normal breakfast in the morning until mid april.

You are welcome! Just don’t start cooking them good vittles in front of me during my fast. :grin:

I am joining this but only as 16/8 fast.

I experimentent years ago with foods and diets, I can go 22 hours max otherwise I collapse on day 3.

What I found out is this : before a fast I do balsam Terpentin oil in the morning with sugar.
The oil kills parasites extremely effective and hunger is reduced imense. After 2-4 days I have no more appetite for sugar, carbs, fat, meat, and I turn into bugs bunny

So when do you start?
Thanks for bringing this up, I start tomorrow

I think 10 kilogram weight loss in one month is possible ( I had 12 kg weight loss in my experimental time, the first month)

This will strengthen with time despite your anxiety levels and feelings of it suddenly disappearing overnight

1 Like

Pre khan it never happened

The stAmmering and stumbling proved to be good, since it teaches you to talk man to woman rather than friend to woman

2 Likes

Thank you for the invite,
I do intermittent fasting currently and my diet is optimized for work and person health requirements and am not in a space physically or mentally to alter that at this time. I love the spirit of invitation and exploration.

I’m thinking next week. 16/8 I think works well. :dragon: on mate!

This makes sense.

I would like to understand clearly what you mean by this. Would you please give some examples of this?

You are welcome mate!

Good lookin out my friend, thank you. I’m exhibiting symptoms of hypoglycemia , but for some reason omad doesn’t give me the shakes.

I’ll look into Jason Fung’s work. After I get my bearings back, a cleanse would be most helpful.

Right now I’m taking it easy, and hoping DR ST3 would feel better than 2.

I don’t need fasting much since I changed my eating habits and I’ve put off a lot (20 pounds in 6 weeks).

I understand mate!

1 Like

Wow mate! Congratulations! I’m happy for you!

When a woman doesn’t see you as a mate she will talk to you like you’re a beta

When she sees you as someone she’d Fuck then she talks to you like you’re alpha, the stAmmering and stumbling

All the practice in the world doesn’t help if she talks to you like you’re beta to her, this is why I hated oldschool game that taught to sit in a convo and try to cooerce her, if you excite her then she wants to fuck then she talks to you like an alpha and those are the situations that train you to get women, 1 minute talk More vital to your game than 1000000 hours of talk if she already decides you’re not alpha

It’s a different ball game

Basically if she’s stAmmering kinda stumbling shy bla bla then she sees you as someone she would fuck

3 Likes

Two meals per day (at 8 and at 4) comprised of raw vegetables (50%) and a bit of rice and meat + 30 minutes of yoga every morning. I’m staying at home currently.

Yea i agree with what you say about the 1 minute of talk is more vital then the rest, if you show the right subconcious signs of an alpha male.

i used to have a friend who told me he would “ping” a girl, and in few minutes of very sophisticated social calibration she would decide if to sleep with him in the spot , women are 10x more intuitive about status and inner qualities then us.

about the stammering part, i think it dependes on the situation or the girl, there were few girls i known who stammered or hesitated a LOT around me, and it for sure wasnt because i was alpha, i was just socailly awkward as … so they mirrored my behaviour.

btw, i can say that psitu really help with feeling comfortable around women you are into, for me it really did a big improvement, but i can’t say its this program alone(probably a few other helped too)

2 Likes