RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

That’s really amazing. And also congrats on that boost in productivity.

For follow-up, if I may ask 2 questions: what’s your current stack? I think it’s 3 customs, but I’m not sure if I’m remembering accurately.

How have your responses been with Ultima tracks in general prior to this?

(I’m trying to compare experiences because I want to better understand how Ultimas work in general and how they may work for me personally.)

3 customs, each covering a separate topic: health/healing, sex, and wealth.

Good. I wonder if less is more.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

I think there is strong interest in that idea you had of taking Libertine and putting in the concept of or the word love.

Could you please give us an update?

PS If 10% of the population of a country started listening to such a subliminal, I wonder what would happen.

Imagine what it would be like if you weren’t listening to it!

2 Likes

At least they are holding hands. That’s a start.:grin::sunglasses:

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @OldChap @Hoppa or anyone else

There is a saying about how you’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with. So if say I spend most of my time with people that complain about being victims , fucked over , always broke , hate anyone with a lot of money, waste money on stupid shit then I’m probably unintentionally attracting people like that because of my subconscious beliefs about money , wealth , and my own potential for both?

1 Like

True, most of the time. I’ve been struggling against this my whole life. Working class neigbourhood in Finland is not the place for wealth.

BUT, even before the subs I was changing. Looking to make myself into a better person. The subs accelerated it. Now I’m pulling my close friends higher with me.

4 Likes

that dude needs to pull the trigger

I would say yes. I would also say that you could be one of the five people in their lives that raises their vision to greater things.

1 Like

I think the important questions to ask is, do you enjoy being around people that talk like that and have belifes like that? And do you want to be like them?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

At this point, this is more of a theoretical question…

What if I took Dragon Reborn stage 4 and placed it in an Ultima format, and added Paragon and Elixir in the same custom Ultima?

2 Likes

Theoretical questions are not allowed in the forum. The question has to be either philosophical or rhetorical

1 Like

I like your sense of humor! How has stage 1 been from day 1 to now?

And as a bonus question, what would the @James of today say to the @James of 55 days ago?

2 Likes

Same thing I tell myself now. Be patient

@RVconsultant I would also tell myself pay attention. I was incredibly oblivious to a lot prior to Dragon Reborn

1 Like

Pay attention to what?

BTW, this is great! Again you deserve :trophy::1st_place_medal:

1 Like

My surroundings. I feel like I missed or was oblivious to a lot of things because my perspective was narrow. Most likely out of immaturity. I made unnecessary impulsive decisions that could have easily been avoided. I’m obviously going way further back the just before I started Dragon Reborn. I joke in the recent Ascension thread but @Grimm1390 is correct that having the ability to stop and think before just blurting something out is incredibly important

3 Likes

Awesome!

My hope is others can benefit from what you have been posting on this.

BTW is @subliminalguy okay?

1 Like

@RVconsultant Yeah he’s ok. Just taking a break.

Glad to hear that. I was a bit concerned.

2 Likes