RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I also think Health Codex is helping too as my eating is better and easier.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant

I’d like your opinion on any wealth subs you’ve used if possible? Like EoG, I think you’ve used it before right?

P.s. great job with your fitness results man! Awesome work.

1 Like

I will list 3 things I think the wealth oriented subs have helped me with:

1. Confidence in dealing with financial matters.
  2. Little anxiety handling money, literally and metaphorically.
  3. The ability to plan out what I would like to achieve over the next 10 years.
2 Likes

There was one other detail I forgot to mention here.

I play the Terminus2 custom on average about 2 times per week. Each time is just one loop.

It’s a Sleep, Healing, and Restoration custom (i.e., the Duat ) so I’ve only ever played it in bed before going to sleep. And it’s always in a 1-hour meditation session. Sometimes I feel very sleepy and don’t do it, or sometimes the time is too late and I think sleep is more important. So those conditions put natural controls and limits on how often I play it. Wasn’t necessarily my original plan, but worked out well.

One funny thing right now: The idea with DUAT is that I’ll relax with a 1-hour pre-sleep meditation and then drift off afterwards into a subliminal-facilitated healing and restorative sleep.

but :rofl: that’s not quite happening yet. Usually when it ends I’m pretty much wide awake. And instead of just drifting off to sleep, I’m more like ‘ :crazy_face: okay. what do we do now?!’

I don’t think that this effect is just because of the subliminal. More just that these days I don’t usually feel that tired or relaxed after a meditation hour. Body releases tension, I do observe that. But my neural alertness is not in that smooth, sleep place.

Anyway. So, it’ll be fun to see where this process evolves over the next year.

Bottom line is: My Terminus2 custom is the program that I play the least. But I figure 2 to 3 loops a week is fine for now. Hopefully that’s true.

2 Likes

Thank you for the added input!

I’ve also wondered if the amount of information in the T^2 format makes the brain want to be active and act on the script. Perhaps that might be one reason you may not be drifting off to sleep.

I think the idea of one loop twice a week is wise for T^2 is wise.

1 Like

This is awesome and what I was looking for. I have a bunch of anxiety with money at the moment so I’m trying to ensure this is solved with my wealth custom which has EoG.

Appreciate the motivation man.

I think there are 2 other Peacemakers here:

@Azriel and @Malkuth

2 Likes

1 Like

@RVconsultant
What would you say about DR stage 1 vs Khan stage 1?
One could possible run DR stage 1 then move into khan stage 2?
Or possibly pair the both DR 1 and K1?

TBH I ran Khan pre-Q so I’d be comparing both the program and the format.

DR has been by far the best healing sub I’ve ever run!

If I really wanted to be a Khan and if I didn’t have any experience with SC subliminals, I would run Khan stage 1 first for 30 days then stage 2 for 30 days, then start DR stage 1 when I started Khan stage 3.

If I really wanted to be a Khan and if I did have experience with SC subliminals, I would run Khan stage 1 first for 30 days then start stage 2 as I start DR stage 1.

I wouldn’t. I’d run Khan stage 1. It really helped eliminate thinking that was making me feel less assertive and less confident.

Exactly what I’d do.

1 Like

Since I have dropped the number of loops I am doing with Dr St 1 I am fighting myself not to add one loop a day of EOG Stage 1. Just sick to death of my messed up beliefs and behavior regarding money. I don’t people that think or believe that being poor or in poverty is the way to go. Myself included. In the past I know I have thought that being broke is some sort of virtue . Seriously? WTF???

4 Likes

@James
Whats your opinion of K-1 & DR-1 ?

1 Like

@Hermit

As of right now, what is your current protocol for listening to subliminals?

How about the ratio of listening to a subliminal versus rest within a 24 hour period?

How do you know if that ratio is sufficient?

How do you know if you might need to extend your rest time?

2 Likes

@Brandon

Yo! I got a dance oriented question.

The death drop. It seems to me these death drops would be a good way to injure the knee.

Is there a way to do this move without injuring the knee?

Is there a safe way to do a death drop?

@RVconsultant

I wish I could tell you but I’ve never attempted it due to my knees. My boyfriend used to do them all the time and probably still can but he has terrible knees too.

I’m sure there is a way to do it safely without it affecting the knees though as I’ve actually heard it doesn’t affect the knees but I’ve been terrified.

I understand. Just watching people do that makes me nervous.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn eliminates the need for Total Breakdown. It’s more all encompassing whereas Total Breakdown is meant to help with the goals of Khan. Says it right in the Dragon Reborn sales page

1 Like

Thank you @James
Please dont send those ladies dancing lmfao

1 Like

@Sub.Zero has a monopoly on GILFs

1 Like

I can feel my knees popping even thinking about it. I’d love to learn it but I’m too scared. Maybe in 2021 I can answer the question properly for you. But drag queens do them all the time so I’d assume there are safe ways.