RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

@James, your story is going to be one of the greatest Legends of Subliminal Club.

2 Likes

@James it is truly my wish for you that DR is “just what was needed” to get a lot of the changes you have been wanting, and I hope more and more people will be feeling and experiencing that also in the future, as well.

2 Likes

Last night I seriously considered running a loop if Ascension but I got to thinking how outside of what I’m running Dragon Reborn for my biggest goals have I have is to not ever having to worry about money ever again. Obviously that means running EOG as well.

1 Like

Have you considered after running DR stage 1 for about 30 days, consider running EoG stage 1 from the regular store along with DR stage 1 or DR stage 2?

3 Likes

Not a bad idea. Finish 30 days of Dragon Reborn Stage 1 then run the stages of Dragon Reborn and EOG side by side. Each stage for 60 to 90 days.

1 Like

You need a foundation and you need to stick to something, because going to another program every month is just switching visions for the future and nothing ever gets accomplished. Like going from boxing to football, to hockey, etc and expecting to become a professional at each one of them without ever putting in the long-term effort.

I feel Dragon Reborn in tandem with Ascended Mogul is the most profound foundation you can ever have. Later on, when you have already established a solid foundation such as a working business or whatever that brings in money, you can add EOG to take it to another level.

Stick to this advise and you will very grateful. Just go for Dragon Reborn and Ascended Mogul for one year straight, your life will turn upside down.

5 Likes

I figure that since DR is healing and EoG stage 1 is healing, the themes are similar. I’m guessing they would complement each other. And given the potential amplifying effect of DR… well, what more can I say?

2 Likes

Exactly . There is nothing wrong with Ascended Mogul but why would I want to focus on smaller things when my ultimate goal is to have fuck you money?

1 Like

This is a nice coincidence:

1 Like

Have you run EoG, @RVconsultant?

1 Like

The owner is dead, perfect healthy he has an heartattck, the day after the whole website vanished from the internet.
No chance to get that pice of gold

My original intention was to run DR by itself then run QLQ , and then EOG. Running various Ultima titles to coincide be it Limit Destroyer, Elixir, Beyond Limitless, and Executive when applicable.
I feel Limit Destroyer and Elixir go really well with DR. I ran both at times with Regeneration and felt an emotional freedom I had never felt before

1 Like

Hey @James,

I have to say, and please don’t be offended by this or take it the wrong way but I feel like there has been an energy shift with you since you’ve been running DR.

I saw a lot of your posts when I was barely talking on the forums and whenever I read your posts I always got the feeling that there was an emotional heaviness with everything you wrote.

I don’t get that feeling as much anymore. Your energy to me seems a lot lighter and freeing for you.

I may be wrong because I don’t know you that well and I’m just assuming based off posts and what I perceived from them but regardless I’m super proud of you dude.

2 Likes

Same here.
I always thought he has no emotion
Now its different.
Rock n Roll JCast

2 Likes

@Brandon I’m not offended at all and you’re probably right. It feels that way more often than not.
@Leandros It’s not that I don’t have any emotion I just felt way more nihilistic before.

1 Like

Not that he didn’t have emotion, more that he did and that it was kind of like a cry for help.

I’m glad what you’re doing is working for you and you’re doing well man.

1 Like

I never really thought you have none just it’s somhow blocked/hidden or head dominant.

Anyway I am happy for you

1 Like

By the way this is new for me also. I start to conversate freely.
Before I was super super cautious with whom I interact

3 Likes

One of the biggest changes I’ve noticed with Dragon Reborn is that I look for solutions instead of immediately panicking and shutting down. Yeah there is some anxiety at first but it switches off when I start problem solving.

3 Likes

Same here.

1 Like