RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

This is just the first week or so!

1 Like

I feel a lot of us guys get stuck into believing we need something externally to feel validated or good about ourselves which is utter bullshit. We just need to purge the inner shit and become responsible and self reliant

2 Likes

Absolute.
There is no conflict, just inner strength to make my life meaningful

3 Likes

Exactly . Scary fucking shit. But in a good way

I think this is definitely the direction DR is taking things!

1 Like

:thinking::grin::+1::rofl:

After the first loop I wrote Saint Sovereign a pm and was giving him an order to let me build a Custom with DR.

Then a day later I apologized and he wrote back : soon be patient.
I think he wants to observe the effects on us before updating it to the Q store.
@SaintSovereign if you read this : I AM READY

2 Likes

I was paraphrasing a part of the Dragon Reborn saoes page and adding in a bit of what @Leandros said about running Ascension

I can understand the desire to build a custom with DR. I want to also. The trend has been to put modules in the Q store, so I would guess it’s just a matter of time before DR shows up.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant
Can you push Saint Sovereign a little bit
I pay you

No need to pay…

@SaintSovereign has been very quiet lately. I’m guessing he and/or @Fire are getting the DR script ready for the Q store. Just a guess.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten there yet but I feel like am almost at border of Awesome City. That feeling of contentedness with myself is slowly filling me after after removing the crap that was in me before. When it is filled in with self-confidence, value, happiness, etc then you feel awesome.

3 Likes

Yes. It is slowly decreasing. Feeling more grounded. Am only done with my 5th day though so it is still early for me to say.

1 Like

I had to go back and look. Day 11 for me today

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist have you thought about adding in Dragon Reborn to your stack? If so, you are welcome into the Sibling-hood of the Dragon. :sunglasses:

BTW @James have you tried listening to the Dragon Ultima? This is not a recommendation, just a question.

1 Like

I’m still in my head quite a bit but I feel like DR is working on it for sure in regards to inner turmoil. I feel like I can be more like who I’m supposed to be rather than overthinking it.

2 Likes

@James

I think I’m on day 9.

2 Likes

Not yet. Going to wait until I have run Stage 4 for a while

Probably a wise course of action.

1 Like

Many aspects of DR :

1. Within 6 days, my pain in my elbow has totally disappeared. For more than one year I had this pain after lifting something too heavy. The doctor gave me some pain killer but when I stopped it, the pain was back. So, within 6 days to have this pain disppeared, it is fantastic ! (it is already 10 days that I listen to DR and no pain came back)

2. I feel more assertive, some blocks were probably deleted to the point that my boss is in bad mood now because he did not expect what I told him :smile:

3. This stage 1 is a real powerful booster of other subliminals, like my custom

So within 10 days I have impacts on the physical and mental, results are fast !

4 Likes