Romance/fwb/ one night stand manifestation

Hello everyone,

I’m interested to hear your stories regarding pure manifestation of such events that potential led to sexual activity of any kind.

I’m asking if you can share stores that have manifestations as direct results of using Subliminal club products.

I’m currently running a stack of Libertine, Emperor, and Wanted using the micro loop method

I’m seeing massive productivity boost (really happy with this)

However I don’t see much in regard to manifestation of partners for the purpose of multiple sexual relationships

Please do not say take action as I already understand this concept. I’m asking about manifestation

1 Like

If you can, go for primal seduction buddy, insane manifestations on it. Whenever I run it, I am destined to see hotties (who are also interested in me, due to Wanted ig but could be due to PS too).

3 Likes

@Tejas
Can you share any obvious story? I understand sometimes manifestation can be indirect or not obvious but wondering if you can give examples

1 Like

Ha literally gorgeous women manifesting all around me and giving me obvious IOI’s (well this could def be enhanced by Wanted). I still have to take action on this one, cuz I somehow get scared to approach or talk in sexual intent.

1 Like

Would you suggest primal seduction iron throne instead of libertine?

Yup it should give you really good results, besides Libertine also requires internal growth, that’s why I dropped it. If you can stack PS with wanted or Libertine , should give you mind-boggling results. I personally stacked with WANTED because it makes you hot af.

1 Like

Libertine was giving me instant boner. Very interesting.

I will give primal seduction a try.

Anyways looking for other members stories

If you’re running Zero Point subs, there is no longer any PS: Iron Throne. Just PS.

2 Likes

Oh okay, it’s available in the store. Thanks for pointing out, I definitely want the zp build.

Pure Passive manifestation.

But I had to take action - Swiping in Tinder :wink:

4 Likes