Rich or Rich Crypto?

Quick background

Financially, Last two years ( more like 14-15 months) were the worst years for me. My restaurant was closed due to pandemic. Then my friend betrayed me and basically took all the profit we earned in 2019. Then i earned and lost a lot of money on forex and stocks. I got scammed many times.

I haven’t shared this to anybody yet, not even to my family, they know something is wrong but they don’t know what Exactly went wrong.

I have faked and lied to my family and friends that everything is fine. But it’s not.

So financially im not making good decisions. Because now there is a lot of fear in me. My confidence is getting back but I still have lots of fear.

Regarding my day trading.

So I’m a good day trader who has lost his way, i can make my own strategies that work brilliantly. I don’t need to follow someone else for strategies. In the past i have tried to follow Gurus, it’s either disappointment because i make better strategies in my sleep or i get scammed by them. Lol

Last few months i was not well and had COVID twice. So that has also impacted my mindset, confidence and productivity.

Issues

-My confidence while taking the trade is extremely low, my strategies do work but my confidence isn’t there yet

• Not much of trading capital is left
  • Lots of debt
  • Need immediate monetary relief

Strength
I know in and outs of trading
I prefer day trading or scalping over swing trading

What do I trade
Stocks
Forex
Options

I have never traded crypto. Fun fact( I was offered 10 Bitcoins in 2011 for almost 5 dollars, and i turned it down because i was an idiot)

So what should I buy Rich or Rich Crypto. I can only pay for one subliminal. Enough time is wasted, i just don’t want to be stuck in this lack, poor scarcity mindset anymore. So help me to make a decision. Thanks

Also, I do have a source of income, i have a small forex account and I have a sales gig that I can take if i want to.

2 Likes

Anything related to Trading , please consider RICH crypto .

I haven’t tried RICH ZP though for Trading. Maybe you can ask Support for this

IMO , the best instrument to Scalp / Day trade if you do it for a certain amount of time daily is Major Indices like SP 500 / FTSE / DAX and major stocks .
I don’t know about options but day trading manually Forex and Crypto is not very effective.

Please reconsider if you really wanna trade now.
Putting a trade requires a lot of courage and when you are in drawdown , you need to be emotionally free to bounce back.

2 Likes

Yes i know it needs a lot of courage, I’m trading since i was 16, I’m 34 now. I use to observe trading since dot.com era.

Trading is not an issue. Fear is and most importantly I need my confidence and luck back. Basically need to correct my mindset… Hence taking help of Subliminals and also meditation.

Yes, I day trade in Indices only. Day trading in forex is pretty easy too, if you understand order blocks. It works like a charm on a 3 min chart. I have never traded in cryptos, may be i will trade in future, once everything is fine.

I asked Rich or Rich Crypto because of my mindset. Maybe Rich helps better. Also Rich is available in Zp and Crypto isn’t. And I doubt I will be upgraded to Zp anytime soon.

Have you tried Rich Crypto?

If any of my reply seems rude or arrogant, I’m sorry in advance, i don’t mean to be be rude. But it’s getting difficult for me to explain myself.

I would do RICH as it is released in ZP format. There is more utility & versatility with RICH. RICH Crypto is more narrow in focus and it is unknown when the ZP upgrade occurs.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Please show RICH crypto some love . :pray:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same, start with RZP and later add Crypto and HOM.

1 Like

Another thing, for day trading Saint recommended Rich crypto plus limitless executive ( which is basically beyond limitless and executive)

I already have Beyond Limitless and Executive in my arsenal.

That sounds like a good plan. Crypto market is quite volatile. No need to rush with crypto investing decisions.

A few users have mentioned that HOM was good for crypto investing too.

1 Like

Volatility is still manageable, but what I have observed in crypto currency charts is terrifying, there are freak trades, this can wipe out big accounts in matter of seconds. Another point is lack of fundamentals, just one tweet and price will fall. It’s idiotic. Day trading in crypto is suicidal.

1 Like

Yes, the crypto market is crazy lol. There’s meme coins, NFTs, Metaverse projects, people getting wrecked when they are trading with leverage, rug pulls, price crashes after tweets/bad news and so on.

:+1:

I don’t day trade. Mostly long term holds with some swing trades.

1 Like

Yes and lots of scam coins too. I can’t even invest in it. May be because of my old mentality. I will always prefer forex and stocks more.

According to latest updates, i think my stack will be Emperor ZP , Rich ZP, The executive ( once a week) and Ascension Chamber which can be used every day

So my listening pattern will be like

Day 1: Emperor ZP x Rich Zp x Ascension Chamber
Day 2 : Ascension Chamber
Day 3 : Emperor ZP x Rich Zp x Ascension Chamber
Day 4 : Ascension Chamber
Day 5 : Emperor ZP x Rich Zp x Ascension Chamber
Day 6 : Ascension Chamber
Day 7 : Executive ultima x Ascension Chamber
Day 8 : Ascension Chamber

2 Likes

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher please close this

As you wish, thanks for letting us know!