Rich Core VS EOG st 1 Core for Custom

So once Helen of Troy comes out as core (which Im assuming it will)
I want to make a custom that will be focused on my drawing skills and ability to gain wealth through drawing online as a freelance artist. Id like to do what I enjoy in my life (drawing / animation ) and be free. Travel as I please and that is why making money online is so appealing to me.

Im already making money for arts online and even have some passive income from Etsy which I would like to grow enough so, that I can live off that and be able to focus on whatever kind of art project I want at any time without having to worry about money.

I already know I will include Ultimate artist core and Helen of Troy core
I want one more core for wealth
to have the whole stack of - looks, superb art skills and wealth

Question is.
RICH core or Ecstasy of Gold st 1 Core

I planned on going with Rich since it worked so well for me in the past. It manifests money in all kinds of ways but I stumbled across this post

Now Ecstasy of Gold sounds like a much better choice than RICH when it comes to building an income through my arts specifically for the long term…

I get that both of these two cores would do the same and despite Rich being more manifestation based, I could still manifest like a full-on great business online of my own, and yet, I thought Id ask here.

What would you choose if you were me?

3 Likes

I would actually use EoG4. Because that is really the end goal for EoG overall. I mean I’d make the custom with EoG4, and run the store versions of EoG1, EoG2, EoG3.

Even though you’re probably not technically “ready” for EoG4 yet, in my experience you can run it and at worst just not get anything from it right away.

But running the others from the store version will get you there, and then the custom will be long-term EoG4.

The only reason I say all that is having ST1 in a stack or custom can “overpower” the other stuff in the sub.

I’m doing EoG1 right now so eventually I can get to a custom that is Khan4, EoG4, QL4.

Hope I’m making sense. I’m trying out a new beer tonight haha.

6 Likes

I’m still waiting to read a mind blowing testimonial for EOG

What would a mind-blowing testimonial be? Someone making millions or billions? Or someone who would say that he ran EOG and we obtained Elon Musk’s type of wealth after a couple of rounds?
What would mind-blowing be?

3 Likes

@ksub For me because of the financial climate we are in I would see " mind blowing " as someone becoming debt free.

That would take at least 7 or 8 rounds at the least

1 Like

I feel like I need to keep shouting from the rooftops how transformative EoG is if you have the dedication and discipline.

#1 Get really clear on what you want. Then ask yourself why you want that at least 5 times to really drill down and face all of those incredibly uncomfortable feelings.

If your fuzzy on this, that is fine, but keep monitoring what is you truly want. If you want it bad enough, you will find the discipline deep inside required to stick to it.

Run EoG to exact recommendations (21 days & 5 washout days) each stage 2 times till you reach stage 4. Then run stage 4 for the rest of the year from the time you started. The transformation will effect more than just money, your whole life opens up and barriers you didn’t know existed in love, social, health and of course money wwill be very clear and will either fade or make you so aware of them that you know how to hit the weak spot and they Shatter.

What you want also becomes clear as day.

After about a year of running main EoG then tailor a custom to your desires.

I don’t know this next part because I am just starting it.

I just built a custom that revolves around my podcast with RICH as a Core and every module is designed to turn my podcast into a powerhouse

I think if you did that EoG and your RICH Custom tailored to your Etsy business or whatever business you desire would be a huge power move to the universe and a big declaration that you will do what it takes to get your desired and deserved life. Then follow through and stick to those two subs through every shiny object that comes by. That’s what the last slot is for.

The third title in the stack could be for whatever you wanted and your life will become a wonderful Potion blend of the 3 subliminal ingredients while you let the Potion mature.

EoG saved my marriage, my confidence, my finances, took me out of a debilitating cycle of anxiety and depression and my income rose 18k last year and my wife was over 20k so about 38k household income increase. But the key ingredient is intentional action because I wanted transformation bad enough.

11 Likes

@Pyro That is a " mind blowing " testimonial

1 Like

how about this?

8 Likes

this one was really interesting because it’s six months after the first quote i shared.

despite having amazing results with EOG1, i eventually ended up hopping around between different subs, stopped running EOG1, and my results were suffering massively.

then i looked at my journal and data to see what it was about summer that made me so effective at sales… and i found out that i was listening to EOG1, along with LE + Commander, but mainly EOG1 as the driver

so i recreated that exact same stack, eog1, limitless executive, and commander, and those summer-type results INSTANTLY came back.

4 Likes

i’m now actually not obsessed with growing the business massively. i’ve realized that money is nothing more than a way to buy time and freedom, so i let go of my business because it was making me a lot of money but taking away ALL my time and freedom.

now i’m a high ticket closer. i’ve never sold for anybody other than myself in my life before, so i was afraid i was gonna suck, but i’ve been crushing every sales record the company has, i’m the top guy every month while working less than everybody else, and i made 13k USD this month while working about 4 hours a day, starting at 11am, and having the freedom to take a day off whenever I want to.

before EOG1, i was literally 15k in debt, my business was making zero money, my relationship was falling apart for solely financial reasons, my confidence was absolutely ZERO i didnt believe i could make money, i believed that my girlfriend only cared about money and was going to leave me for a richer man, and i procrastinated like CRAZY. eog1 changed all of that.

12 Likes

Agreed!

While you wait, what about starting right now with EoG stage 1 (from the main shop) for at least 60 days, then go to EoG stage 2 for 60 days, then EoG stage 3 for 60 days.

Also, what are you planning on listening to for the next 2 weeks?

Do you also have room to start running RICH from the main shop?

3 Likes

Im finishing my washout but I was really hoping to run Emperor Fitness stage 2 and replace it with Helen of troy later when it comes out. I would also like to stick chosen in there so that’s why I wanted to just make a custom right away and keep it long term as a stack of subs I want to work for me on my journey.

I could technically run EoG all stages one by one slowly and run Emperor fitness with chosen on the side of it. Or switch those two each two cycles.

I just want to start making money but my body is important to me too. (( chosen just makes me happy and growing internally

Im kind of hesitant about running 3 subs at once as I feel like I could not sow as many results as possible.

I see now I might not be making a custom anytime soon.

would it be better to keep it at max 2 subs per cycle and switch them around as I go or should I just go on all three at once? (( long term wise

So…

Health: EF
Wealth: EoG and/or RICH
and
Happiness: Chosen

What do you think might be the worst thing that could happen if you just went on all 3 at once?

Perhaps, but you could still plan 1 or 2.

yes just like that

Im not sure. I always ran 2 at once. It worked very well. I just don’t want to put too much on my plate to the point of slowing down any kind of progress. I like to keep moving forward at a certain pace and I suppose I worry that I would slowly stop noticing results here and there if they came less often.

But now I understand that by mindful journaling about my journey and writing down little droplets of progress, I should be doing just fine even if things would get slower.

I’ll have to think about it a bit but I’m definitely purchasing EoG and starting stage 1 in the upcoming days.

thank you for the question RVconsultant it helped me feel more at ease with the idea.

1 Like

This is an important point for planning. Now, how much of this is also fear of the unknown, or fear of making a mistake?

You’re an artist… if you are painting a make a mistake, what do you do?

What would be the worst thing that could happen IF your results slowed down?

How much would it need to slow down for you to think it was terrible-awful-intolerable?

Oh… :thinking:

if I do a mistake in my drawing I continue until the piece looks the way I want or better.

I guess the worst-case scenario would be me dropping one of the subs from my stack and go back to two subs only which is kind of one of the options I have now anyway. Mhm… I guess I don’t have much to lose.

There is no such thing as terrible when it comes to results from subclub products. I always get results.

Exactly. You simply look, examine, analyze, re-adjust, and persist. Perhaps this is a life lesson? Or perhaps you already knew this. :grin:

Young IronClaws, you have studied well and gained wisdom for your efforts. As you are on this plateau and start to climb to the next now, here is the power to help you on to your next crop of results :sparkles:

thank you my friend I appreciate your help

1 Like

This is fantastic. Im running RiCH , AM , EOG and Choosen. Its a fantastic stack.