13. Natural Winner
  14. Limit Destroyer
  15. Rebirth
  16. Inner Voice
  17. Gratitude Embodiment
  18. Joie De Vivre
  19. Pragya
  20. Naturalizer

I created the “Remembering The Alpha” custom subliminal in order to heal my masculine nature and remember that I am the fucking alpha who can achieve anything he wants in life.

It’s about developing deep love and appreciation for who I am, realizing my through masculine power for conquering and embodying it to the fullest.

It’s about getting it to the point where it expresses quite naturally.

It means I can hold my ground in stressful situations in work and in my relationship with my girlfriend.

It means exuding masculinity that weakens the knees of women around me.

It means becoming my own mental point of origin.

It means being true to my own path and mission in life.

It means willing to say no to all the bad habits currently in my life.

It means having the willpower to do what needs to be done, not procrastinate.

It means realizing how powerful I am and expressing it without shame, guilt or fear.

Banishing irrational fears and stepping into the alpha I naturally am and now need to remember.

It’s about breaking down everything that is holding me down, and at the same time fully embodying and expressing my full potential in my relationships, business and life.

It’s about becoming THE man, the alpha - the guy that men want to be and the women want to be with.

Being the rock in the sea of chaos, following my own dreams & mission and not letting anything stop me in my tracks.

While also unleashing the primal desire to conquer - whether that means spicing things up with my girlfriend in the bedroom or crushing all my business goals.

It’s not about becoming… It’s about remembering, embodying and expressing the Alpha inside me.

Let’s go!

5 Likes

Update: Ordered the custom yesterday, waiting for it to be delivered.

Will continue to go through my RegQ/Elixir stack till Wednesday, take Thursday and Friday off, then start with the RTA (Remembering The Alpha) custom on Saturday.

When you get your custom subliminal, I would encourage you to consider continuing to listen to Elixir.

I think you were wise to put in Mosaic.

I also think you were wise to limit yourself to 3 core programs.

And good on you for taking your rest days!

1 Like

Thanks man!

@SaintSovereign recommended that such a dense custom should only be stacked with an Ultima in order for the programming to set in deep.

My plan is to combine the RTA custom with Elixir for the first 2 months --> in order to put emphasis on the healing part of the custom.

Then I will see what to pair it with next… possible Godlike Masculinity to put emphasis on the masculinity aspect of the RTA custom and so forth.

Plus I will use Executive here and there when needing an extra productivity boost.

Schedule will remain 5 days on, 2 days off for now with all the subliminals : )

Hm curious about this

I am stacking 2 customs now with DR. It better set in deep :smiley:

2 Likes

I have sometimes wondered if what slows people’s progress is baggage and issues. I think you are wise to focus on healing in there.

2 Likes

Experimentation is name of the game at SC : ) Good luck!

2 Likes

True :wink: GL to you too

To be fair: I am experimenting massively here. But I know I’ll succeed.

2 Likes

I love this concept and ‘story’ of this custom
beautifully done.

1 Like

Wishing you all the best with your custom and journey, hope it does everything you hoping and sum, go get them!!!

1 Like

In waiting for my custom to arrive, I started compiling a list of activities, courses and books that I want to consume/do while listening to RTA custom.

It’s not yet definite but it is helping me clarify what I really want and what to get there.

It seems like the journey already started, even though I have yet to receive my custom.

2 Likes

Course! Once you book the ticket, you start planning the vacation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had a realization today upon meditating on my project, that the first phase is not remembering… it’s healing. That’s what resonates with me most at the moment.

Activities and education will go towards healing in the first 2 months of listening to my custom.

Also will combine it with Elixir to promote further healing.

Grateful for this realization.

2 Likes

Dang - that moment when your custom arrives on the morning of the first of 2 subliminal rest days :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

But damn it looks good…

I specifically choose one of the “februus module” pictures I found on the Internet.

It resonates with me and gives me the exact vibe I want for the first phase of Project Alpha… for healing.

Now I have 48 hours left of subliminal rest, then I start on Saturday.

My books, programs & activities are chosen for the next 1-2 months and I’m excited.

And also - I will use this picture of healing as my phone wallpaper and probably even for my laptop desktop background - to keep the goals in my mind.

Also…

Yesterday I listened to 1x Elixir + 2x RegQ (for two cycles so 6 hours). It’s like RegQ knew it was the last time I listened to it for quite a while, and wanted to give me something to remember for.

I felt pressure in my hed and in my chest. I was tense throught my whole body and I just couldn’t get it out. I knew it was RegQ stirring up some weird feelings so instead of running away I actually decided to stop working and went for a 20min walk - no headphones, no nothing. Just me and my breath. The first half of the walk I was breathing heavy, in the second half the tension disappeared I became light, positively aggressive and motivated - like a new man.

I don’t what this episode meant, but damn I felt good afterwards.

Can’t wait to see what the name-embeded Regeneration in my custom does to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any updates for this?