Regeneration & Limitless Ex

Hi all I have been journaling privately whilst following the schedule. I will post up todays entry which is now day 18 for me. This pattern is repeated across 18 days now.
Irritable, full of fear and anxiety. Obsessive thoughts about ex partner and paranoia in work. I have constant heavy fear feeling in pit if my stomach.

It cannot be a coincidence that I feel like this since starting the subs. It’s very pronounced. I know this is recon I just didn’t expect it to last this long. Although I would add I have a lot of negative programming to unwind.

Any support or tips appreciated. Thanks

4 Likes

I was running Dragon Reborn and Limitless Executive at the beginning of my DR journey. I actually want to add it back in. But yes it gave me intense feelings in the pit of my stomach too, and had someone else say the same. Here are some excerpts from my journal:

As for what to do about it: go do something. It always went away when I was working out, at my jiu jitsu class, socializing, or just out there doing stuff. It was only prominent when I was alone with my thoughts or just loafing. To be honest, I miss the feeling because it was like a well of energy I could tap into so it was very apparent (via that feeling) if I wasn’t doing what I should have been doing.

2 Likes

First of all use the new refreshed ZP files with the new anti-recon tech.
Second: try to decrease your listening time to 7 minutes per sub.
Third: if the problem still persist go to 5 minutes. Still a problem start with 3 minutes.

You can also add rest days.
Start to try out how much exposure is good for you.

Good luck on your journey!

3 Likes