Regeneration + Elixir | Woman's Journey ✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

@Palpatine - Thank you :slight_smile: One of the main reasons I was able to instantly soothe myself is perhaps because I am no longer as attached and fearful as I was say back in September '20. I had set intentions and still continue on with them to emotionally detach from all outcomes in life. Putting some distance between the outcome and myself helps me stay balanced, grounded, calm while also somewhat excited for how things can play out.

On a side note, I used to be a part of so many FB groups. Then I lowered the number to 1-2 that resonate with me and currently, I’ve been off all social media for 2 months now and it’s never been better!

1 Like

I turned off my FB profile once, for a week or 2. Kept messenger on. The people in the Neville group I co-mod started PMing me. “Where you go???” lol. it’s weird.

Thank you @Malkuth. As I briefly discussed on another thread, I’m intrigued by Magick and have started taking baby steps in understanding the concepts. I am so much more open to all the knowledge out there and in here because I’m no longer looking at techniques and teachings as the end all be all.

I’ve come across different kinds such as Solomonic, Egyptian, Norse, Viking etc., I’m wondering if you have any posts here pertaining to your practices that I can take a look at. As fascinating as it may be, it’s also overwhelming. Also, if you can recommend any books or YT channels that I can start looking into to build my core; I’d very much appreciate that.

That being said, the weird technological blips and glitches, I’ve experienced that multiple times, especially while sitting with the family/friends and reciting ghost stories. It was truly spooky when my friend has an epileptic seizure (he hasn’t had one in 7 years prior to this incident) or the TV turning on while apparently being unplugged in the middle of the night or even the radio just turn on and turn off. Based on my prior knowledge, all I could attribute this to has been ghosts or maleficent spirits of some kind; what’s your take on the source of such occurrences?

2 Likes

These days I tend to think in terms of timing, alignment, and correspondence more so than beneficent or maleficent entities.

I don’t have access to any special direct knowledge so it’s a case of aesthetic preference as much as anything else.

I feel like when a space or a person is in a particular state then conditions that are harmonious with that state will be attracted; whether that includes entities, energies, or what have you.

A dirty unhygienic living space will attract vermin and germs. That’s not necessarily because some sort of little person notices the dirt and then delivers germs and vermin. The progression is natural and does not require any extra intermediary.

On the other hand, our biome has always been filled with helpful and unhelpful organisms, and it took us many millennia to discover what we now call bacteria and microorganisms. I’m perfectly fine with the possibility that there may be other kinds of entities and organisms as well.

The bottom line, for me, is that the broad strokes of the picture seem to remain the same. It seems that we can work with our internal and external conditions in order to cultivate and encourage beneficial developments.

If there is something that we could call a spirit, who’s to say what that being really is? Who’s to say that I’m not one myself?

If I see a worm stranded on a sunny sidewalk after the rain, and I move it over to the grass so it can continue living, how might that act be perceived from the perspective of the worm?

:slight_smile:

Is it not possible that some thing may have at times performed a similarly helpful service for me? I don’t know.

I don’t work with magick (or anything really) from a place of Belief or overarching View.

I would not want to limit my Cosmos to the boundaries of my or anyone else’s intellect or imagination.

Point is, I’m into Methods more than Views or Beliefs.

Washing my hands is a good method. Some people may say it scares away disease spirits; others may say it eliminates harmful micro-organisms. Others may say that it reinforces a mental perception of health that liberates my mind’s ability to establish healthy immune response and disease-free conditions. I’ll enjoy all of those stories (they’re good fitness exercises for our intellects); but whatever the story, I’m still washing my hands.

I, personally, take a similarly pragmatic approach to magick. I entertain a range of plausible (to me) explanations for it; but regardless of those explanations, I do practices that I think may be beneficial.

Okay that is enough story-telling from me. :wink:

You actually asked if there were any relevant forum posts or book recommendations and I (and others, I assume) will share links to those.

Here are a few first:

Three very useful perspectives on magickal approaches are:

1. Books by Damon Brand published by Gallery of Magick. I’ve worked with all or most of them. My first was The 72 Angels of Magick but frankly any of them will be fine.

2. Daniel Ingram‘s Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha. This is more focused on contemplative practice in the Buddhist traditions; but for those who are able to access a particular attention-stabilization state known as 4th jhana, it’s easier to access and use the siddhis, which correspond to magickal manifestations.

3. Alan Chapman - Advanced Magick for Beginners. I haven’t worked through that one but I’ve read it a bit and I like its quality.

The traditions and practices you mentioned from your own experiences all have their magickal, mystical, or esoteric arms as well. You already know quite a bit in my judgment.

Thanks for sharing your journey!!! :pray::pray::pray:

(please excuse any typos, I’m dashing this out on my phone)

3 Likes

I’ve had this happen multiple times while listening to my custom. Usually I’ll feel a rise in energy inside of me, this release, and then it’s like a weird EMP that screws with things. 90% of the time it’s my bluetooth headphones, but usually whatever is closest to me gets some of it.

2 Likes

@Pwnie21 started a thread some time back in which people shared some of the Alchemy related books and resources that they’d found special or useful.

The AlchemLIST (List of books and sources)

2 Likes

Some of my own musings written about a month after starting Mind’s Eye.

1 Like

And finally here’s a post where I tried to concisely express a definition of Magick. If you scroll upwards a few posts, @Hermit recommends a few foundational practices that he appreciates.

2 Likes

@Malkuth - Thank you so very very much. I truly appreciate you taking the time out to type out such a detailed response. I admire the way you think and question, it very much resonates with how I question things around and draw conclusions based on the observations at the time. You’re truly such a wonderful conversationalist and it’s a pleasure reading your posts :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This will take me a couple of revisits to truly digest it but nonetheless, I’m looking forward to it!

2 Likes

@Enchantress, consider the fact your Conscious reality is aligned with the study of Alchemical practices, I’d actually recommend you to go for Alchemist.

Jan 25, 2021 - Day 8

Saturday & Sunday - Rest Days

Regeneration 1 loop (early AM)
Break
Regeneration 1 loop (noon)
Break
***Elixir 1 loop (late noon)
Break
Regeneration 1 loop (early evening)
Break
Elixir 2 loops (before bed)

Today was an alright day. I was actually feeling a bit low and anxious to start off with. I found myself feeling a bit attached to outcome of a desire that I have on my list. I’m not beating myself up for feeling this way.

To add to it, one of my ex’s that I work with snapped at me today out of the blue. Turns out, his new GF is insecure and doesn’t want him talking to me. Unfortunate, he and I had recently (3-4 weeks ago) put aside all our differences (he did start a thing with me while not having had the courage to break it off with his then ex). Things were so good between us, we were going back to how we used to be - best friends. However, the change that I did notice in myself was the way I stood up for myself and kept my calm and grace while conveying to him how this hurts my sentiments and I didn’t deserve to be lashed out at or spoken to so rudely. I did stand my ground and brushed it off. It’s alright, it’s just another day. Happiness is a choice and resides within me should I choose to experience it. Today, I’m going to let myself feel whatever it is without any judgement.

Side note: A dream I had previously (a married man kissing me) seems to line up very closely with the situation I described above. I have a feeling he still isn’t over what we shared completely and felt like she did give him an ultimatum.

Dreams:

Fell asleep late, can’t recall much other than being among a large audience that was male. I was reading up an interview about Damon Brand before I feel asleep; I suppose I had a dream about being among the authors of Magick (which seem to be make dominated based on my readings this far).

That concludes Day 8.

2 Likes

Jan 26, 2021 - Day 9

Regeneration 1 loop (early AM)
Break
Regeneration 1 loop (noon)
Break
Elixir 1 loop (late noon)
Break
Elixir 1 loop (early evening)
Break
Regeneration 1 loop (evening)

The audio cut off again while listening to the last loop of regeneration. I found myself having to rewatch the last segment again (without knowing where exactly it cut off).

I’m finding myself asking questions such as:

• How is this healing sub affecting me? Is there any observable changes I have started to witness?
  • Am I listening to enough loops per day?
  • Am I having issues with my phone or is it more audio related since the mp3 seems to be cutting off more often now. I don’t like the feeling of not knowing the last point it cut off at and then going back and guesstimating and worrying about the subs not being effective.
  • How long do I really need to stick with the sub to see if it’s working? I’m still very much within the 30 day window so there’s still some time.

Am I frustrated, no? Am I curious to see how this sub is impacting me or is yet to start, definite yes.

In terms of my emotional state and responses, it’s still pretty much the same. A bit jittery during work meetings but that’s about it.

Dreams:

Nothing concrete, a mix and mash of all sorts of unrelated scenes from different timelines.

That concludes Day 9.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire technical issue?

@Enchantress have you re-downloaded the files that keep cutting out? Perhaps the file was corrupted during the downloading. You could do that, and contact customer support.

1 Like

No, I haven’t yet. It didn’t even occur to me. I’m wondering if I should invest in an MP3 player since I’m using my phone at present. Any recommendations?

Your phone should be fine if that’s your preference. Today’s phones are really just MP3 players with phone apps anyway. Are you using the native music app for your Pixel? Or if not, what app are you playing the files with?

2 Likes

Does it happen with any other audio thats as long as the sub, or thats longer than what it takes for the audio to be cut off?
It could be the battery saving mode, sometimes when the phone screen is off, battery saving mode decides that it should close some of your apps.

You can try disabling battery saving or configure it to not close your music app.

1 Like

It seems to be a form of release but do we always have a punching bag at our disposal when we need a release? It would be best to teach your mind to be non-reactive and Isha Kriya offers that kind of training. It teaches the stillness of the mind and you can go back to the main pattern of it anytime you want/need, repeat it two-three (or more) times and voila!

3 Likes

I’m using an MP3 player.