Reflections of Apollo

I’m still figuring things out but I’m doing better my friend, thank you for asking. I hope all is well with you too.

1 Like

Running Paragon now.

I had a strange dream, but decided to log into my private journal due to it’s strange and private nature. It wasn’t pleasant, almost like an nightmare.

It could be due to my current state of mind and state of health.

Personally I feel irritable, bordering anger. Only had 3 hours of sleep so I guess that can also do that.

I ran DR ST4 Qv2 the night before.

1 Like

Decided that last one is better off in my private journal.

I’m going to resume my journey with Stark, maybe that also has some health modules in it like EQ? Hopefully. I think EQ in combination with DR helped me with my chronic pains.

1 Like

I’m in recon but I seem to be talkative and jovial. My sense of humor is also up. That feeling when you’re exhausted and yet you still laugh. I suppose that’s how I am right now.

I polluted @Palpatine’s journal with a silly joke my mind blurted out. Pardon me my friend.

I’m attributing the sudden uplift in my mood with Paragon. It’s the only explanation. The lightness is reminiscent of the self-effects I felt with Lovebomb. Noting it here for my future reference.

PM the joke at least lol

1 Like

Hahaha… nah just the photo that black ice posted. You asked who she was, and my first thought was… wait for it…

Palpatin-a. :expressionless:

I know I know. Freaking genius… hahaha sorry again brother, didn’t mean to drop dumb recon jokes over there.

To be fair, I’d find it hilarious if they did name her as darth palpatina…

1 Like

Fuck. Put it back in there!

1 Like

And eternalize my terrible recon joke? Hahahaha!! :laughing:

You deserve better. I’ll come back with a good one.

2 Likes

Damn. My AC just broke. What the heck subconscious mind? Manifest a Ferrari not a broken AC.

2 Likes

Maybe you’re just too cool for the AC to keep up.

I finally had $$$ to get r134 to put into The Silver Dragon. It wasn’t as much of an issue before I started with Uber Eats. 3 days of that and I said I’m gonna do this shit in COMFORT!

2 Likes

Haha I’m sweating right now… :laughing:

Sweet, you deserve the best. Ride in style and comfort amigo. :fist_right:

You just gave me an idea… I think I’m going to look up videos, maybe I could fix this myself…

And as I’m listening to Stark Qv2, cold air is suddenly blowing through the AC again. Damn thing fixed itself.

Man… lucky Stark strikes again. :joy:

Put it in full blast and see if the center hub spins on the compressor or just the outer pulley. Great place to start

1 Like

Gotcha, thank you my friend. I’ll be honest, I’m scared to turn this off later

If you have an auto zone store nearby, they may have the r134 bottles in stock. Those come with a pressure gauge.

Buy that. Keep the receipt. You can screw the hose on to your low pressure connection for the AC line just to check the pressure. If it’s in the green, take the r134 and gauge back for a return/refund. If it’s low, just puncture the bottle and put the stuff in until in the green. Follow the instructions to make sure you don’t overfill

1 Like

Man, I learned a lot from you today. I should share my corny jokes more often… :grin:

Thanks again buddy, much appreciated.

1 Like

The more I read about RM, the more I am drawn to it. I wish to reignite my zest for life, or joie de vivre, and at the same time my passion for the things I used to enjoy.

I wonder if this would help me devour thick books, be immersed in it and to absorb what I’m reading, renew my appreciation for music, to help me learn new and marketable skills and languages etc. Things I enjoyed immensely in my youth.

I also have QL but it might be too heavy for me right now.

I’ll be testing RM for a week or two to see how it works for me.

3 Likes

Why not put them together in a custom, that’s what I did :slight_smile: RM I think you will enjoy, it is something that is hard to put into words, and I’m only one week in.

2 Likes

Did you mean in your day to day interactions as well?

Brother I agree, I just had the most interesting dream with just one loop of RM Qv2 before I slept, and I’m amazed because I rarely dream, and not as vivid and as detailed as this. I had to type in notepad before I forget.

I might have even woken up, went back to sleep to resume the dream and conclude it, it’s not very clear to me at this point, my memory is pretty bad, but I simply don’t remember experiencing something like that.

The other day, my dream was kind of a nightmare, but this time it’s like a well made thriller movie. I mean dreams are dreams, but this was unusual to me, and I’m fairly certain I can attribute this experience with RM and Qv2.

It’s early for me to form a concrete opinion but it almost felt like it’s clearing cobwebs in my mind. I’m not creative at all, where did this come from…

According to the scales, I gained weight. What’s strange is I don’t feel it, if anything I feel fitter, my clothes are also comfortable, and my face looked smaller.

Someone also mentioned this observation to me, out of the blue.

I’ll weight myself again in a week or two.

1 Like