Reflections of Apollo

My friend, I agree with your journal, this is salvation.

I feel like I’m being tag teamed by DR and EQ, maybe Khan with a steel chair.

And as always, I suffer in silence. None around me knows.

We’ll get through this and pave the way towards the best versions of ourselves.

3 Likes

Feeling a bit better today, my mind is calmer and able to think clearer. Brain fog is also better today, and my adhd isn’t too much to handle.

Here’s to the weekend rest

1 Like

I’ve found that reading the sales page from time to time helps me stay motivated and fight off the recon. Maybe you would find it useful too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do that from time to time. Keeps me focused and and my eye on the prize.

Very good idea indeed my friend, I hope things are getting better for you.

2 Likes

Getting pummeled by bad news and stress left and right. Now another one just popped up.

Sometimes I ask myself, what’s the point. Is the game rigged? How? What’s the secret? 42?

I hope the subs, my determination and my mind is stronger than what fate seems to be dumping on my lap. I suppose I’m getting tired of this “game”

Sharing here, maybe it will help release the frustration but keeping a stiff upper lip. Silence amidst thorns on my sides.

1 Like

All we can do is try our best. And hopefully the subs will give us more than a fighting chance.

What happens to others though, is something we cannot control at all. In case that’s the bad news you are talking about.

And like @Sub.Zero, I read the sales page from time to time. They are inspiring… like self help books lol

And I guess like self help books, these too require action.

2 Likes

I suppose I’m having a particularly rough time lately, challenges in my personal life popping up here and there and I’m fatigued both physically and mentally.

Indeed subs are powerful tools to give us a fighting chance. I believe in what we do, wholeheartedly. To tailor reality to our liking and be the kings that we wish to be.

Thank you brothers, @Lion and @Sub.Zero

2 Likes

Glad to help, bro. We are always here for you. Just like you are always there for us

2 Likes

Always, my friend. It’s an honor to be here with you all.

Rest day today. Taking things easy, maybe catch up on something light on Netflix.

1 Like

Cross post for my reference:

Not in the best shape to test new subs extensively right now, but my curiosity got the best of me and I ran one loop of the Wanted solace version.

It’s only been an hour or so but I noticed some sort of “beautifying” effect? Is that the right term? I like the way I looked on the mirror. It’s reminiscent of how Stark affects me.

I’m a fan of the solace mask and so far Wanted Qv2 has been smooth, no noticeable discomfort from my loop.

2 Likes

When this happens, I suspect my energy is low so I reduce my number of loops and take more rest days.

2 Likes

Planning to run Paragon and Elixir regularly. Once I graduate from DR, I’m looking at RICH as a major.

1 Like

Haven’t been publicly journaling much lately, I’m still reeling from my heavy recon and avoiding writing incoherent thoughts as much as possible.

I have to say it though. I’m liking Wanted. I wasn’t planning to run it regularly, not yet due to my heavy stack, but the marvelous self effects astounded me, and with just one loop a day.

True self-acceptance and non-judgment towards the self. What a gift.

I wonder how it would shine if it’s in my regular stack? What else is hidden there? This title is mysterious in itself, but in a good way. In a very intriguing way.

That said, I shouldn’t get ahead of myself, slow and steady.

7 Likes

I’m glad you’re back. Your post was coherent. How is your mood?

1 Like

Feeling good my friend, thank you.

1 Like

Wrote some random musings but decided to simplify for my reference. I have been thinking about it for sometime now, and I think it’s about time I focused more on my health. EF1 and Paragon seems to be the best tools for the job.

1 Like

Feeling depressed.

How about doing a washout and planning on your future development?

1 Like

Thanks my friend. I saw your post about doing a sub washout and true enough it has been a while since I did that as well, I should keep this in mind.

I have both short and long term plans but sometimes life throws a curveball. Dealing with some challenges right now, mainly in my personal life and healthwise but if there’s anything these subs thought me, it’s true resilience.

The sadness is just part of the process but I am taking steps to address the problem, or at least do what I can within my control.

Speaking of future plans, running EoG and the Alchemist is also part of that. I’ve been reading about the Alchemist and I think it’s brilliant. You and Malkuth made an excellent choice.

I hope you’re doing much better now and seeing great results with your stack.

2 Likes

How are you, man?

1 Like