Reflections of Apollo

Hmm,the auras in khan and stark dont really translate 1-1 to the modules cause the cores are a combination of a lot of modules.at a guess,one of the components of stark is gloryseeker.maybe approachability aura.khan i think is probably a combination of auras so a bit harder to guess.sphaera magnetica and aura of craving might be part of it.also maybe intensity aura.would be easier to take khan core than trying to reproduce that one

1 Like

I see, that makes sense. So the specialized aura in Stark, EQ and Khan is also contained within their cores in the Q-store. This makes it much easier to form a custom if thatā€™s the case, I find Iā€™ve been constantly pruning my cart just to get in within the 20 limit. Thanks brother, I appreciate it.

Doing one more week with Stark Qv2 to test. Iā€™m looking for a sub to help me find a new path in life, a calling where it suits me perfectly and I can prosper in life, and be happy doing it.

Stark was the sub I had in mind for this.

I wonder if EQ is capable of the same thingā€¦

1 Like

Pretty much,i find the best way to go about customs is use the cores/majors that you like/fit you well as a base.preferably stuff youve tried before building the custom.then use the modules to compensate for anything the cores are lacking or that you want to focus/boost.makes for a more effective/focused custom than trying to fit everything without a specific direction

2 Likes

Stark will likely help with that, honestly though EOG stage 2 is designed for that. Add wayfinder and secret source to the custom- those are both in my wealth custom, and I am clearer and clearer on new paths and directions that suit me and where I can prosper. Could be sultan contributing too but didnā€™t notice much in the way of clarity/direction from it when I ran it for several months before in another custom.

Lastly if your anything like me-the best youā€™ll get is a good hunch-taking action on it, sharing it will lead to a more crystal clear vision and/or what you can actually do in reality. Worst case scenenario you learn and adjust. Donā€™t wait for the ā€˜perfectā€™ thing or the job/ opportunity that fits all your interests or is the perfect package. You can do multiple things. you can also make up the perfect job for you and attempt to create it in a business or propose it to companies, if it adds value and will ultimately benefit their bottom line -who knows where it could go.

2 Likes

I see. I bought EOG a couple of months ago but I havenā€™t tried it yet.

Iā€™m doing alright, but alright just doesnā€™t cut it. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping for Stark to help me with, but so far, I donā€™t know. It seems Stark is taking a while to come online this time around, unlike EQ. Starts slow but very obvious.

EQ helped stabilized my finances, got me and things back in order and moving in the right direction, but now I want more. A lot more. I guess thatā€™s another EQ bloom right there, the desire to expand.

Anyway this might be the recon talking, but Iā€™m looking for some sort of an epiphany, or inspiration.

I guess thatā€™s it. Iā€™m uninspired right now.

About my stack, Iā€™m liking Khan. Iā€™m seeing small changes with Khan already. Itā€™s fun and I donā€™t stress as much about things anymore. It almost feels like Alpha primal sanguine, so far. I wish I tried this sooner.

Iā€™m wondering if it has a physical or fitness module though, or Iā€™d need to run either Spartan or EF on the sides. Thatā€™s another goal, to look like a Greek god, cause why not, right?

I could really use the suggestions. I have Yggdrasil, Sultan, overdrive and winner mindset on my must haves. Lion is there, alpha of alpha. Not sure about rogue, and leader of men, or if dragonā€™s tongue would be more beneficial. Positive being attractor is there, and so is joie de vivre. The core, a toss up between EQ/Khan or Stark/Khan.

I appreciate you chiming in brother.

1 Like

Before I decided on running Khan I researched a lot of journals. All of them at some point commented on how they were eating loads and not putting on any weight, and one guy said he seemed to be getting more muscular without any exercise or changes to his diet.

Iā€™ve noticed increased hunger and increased food consumption without any increase in weight gain too and Iā€™m only 12 days into stage 1. I donā€™t feel particularly increased motivation to exercise, but itā€™s a pretty well established part of my daily routine so I do it anyway.

2 Likes

Hey thatā€™s good. EQ has fat burner, and PS has Spartan-lite. I wonder if these modules made into Khan as well.

You still workout regularly, bro? I used to when I was on EQ, now not so much.

On EQ I probably missed a day or two since Nov(?) and thatā€™s it. I guess I miss that kind of dedication, but Iā€™m glad to hear the Khanā€™s donā€™t put on weightā€¦ cause man youā€™re right about the hunger.

Iā€™m eating a lot more than usual. Good thing Iā€™m doing omadā€¦ cause damn. :rofl:

2 Likes

Think Khan got fat burner.not sure about spartan

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m not sure about fat burner or Spartan lite being in thereā€¦ my guess is itā€™s just a side effect of the increases masculine drive and energy. I should have mentioned, although I didnā€™t notice increased motivation to work out, when I am doing it I did notice increased energy and performance, so this would lead to improved gains if you can bring yourself to start doing it in the first place!

I still workout regularly but I do it from home - gymnastics rings, kettlebells and going for runs. Easier to do when you donā€™t gotta get to the gym for it.

1 Like

Do I have to say ā€œplaylist fidelityā€ mate?

1 Like

Haha got me again. Yes, staying faithful to the playlist, altough I am researching more about Khanā€™s fitness. Meng and Ichigo had been most helpful

An observation, now that I think about it, I have been eating more than usual and yet so far I donā€™t think I have gained much if any. Iā€™m the kind of guy that gains weight very easily, so I have to watch what I eat.

Hopefully other stages of Khan have a fitness module (or Stark), otherwise I might run Spartan or EF 4 on the sides, one loop per day. One of my goals this year is to look better, fitter and stronger.

Again I donā€™t know whatā€™s driving this mentality right now, but the moment I switched to Stark/Khan, my mind keeps thinking about how to improve my aesthetics, purchasing new equipments and hitting the weights, hard.

Jo Khan got me back into boxing and training with more intensity. More time on just Khan/stark and you might find you donā€™t need any Spartan or ef. Itā€™s already giving you those urges.

I actually ordered myself a weighted vest today too. So pretty sure itā€™s Khan as thatā€™s all Iā€™m running. Itā€™s got that buy more gym equipment module included lol

2 Likes

There it is, Khan then. Thanks buddy. Have you noticed increased attraction already? I may have, but more noticeable lovey dovey vibes.

Hahaha damnā€¦ these subs work quick! Iā€™m still feeling a bit lazy but I know Iā€™ll get into my groove one of these days

Day: 16

Dragon RebornST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

Iā€™m barely leaving my house at the moment so no chances to notice anything attraction wise.

Yeah dw, Khan will kick your ass into gear. :muscle:

1 Like

Pushed through with my workout today. One day at a time.

Day: 17

Dragon RebornST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

Iā€™m having ideas or thoughts about my previous actions, what I think about them, how I went about them, and how I should have done things differently.

This new stack is ushering in some new thoughts, new feelings, and perhaps building new pathways in my mind.

I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m being rushed on Khan ST1, at least not yet. It feels good. Mellow. No rush. Just flow.

Itā€™s like new sets of ideas are gently floating on a stream towards me.

Donā€™t know about ST2, or 3 (total action) or 4, but so far Iā€™m enjoying the ride.

1 Like