Reflections of Apollo

1x HoM

I wasn’t planning on running this anytime soon but I have extra time, so I figured why not. Let’s see how this makes me feel, and hopefully it has luck affirmations too.

1 Like

God, I love that Emperor feeling.

2 Likes

Your weekly subliminal routine is Sanguine and Emperor? What has been your schedule for the past 10 days?

You know it, brother

1 Like

Yes, 3x EQ and 1x Sanguine per day. My routine has been more or less the same.

Morning right after I wake up: 1x RebirthQ, 1x EQ, 1x PS

Mid morning: 1x RegenerationQ, 1x ElixirU

Noon: 1x EQ, 1x PS

Night time: 1x SanguineQ, 1x EQ, 1x PS

1x RebirthQ, 1x EQ, 1x PS

It was… interesting. Right after I posted my last journal entry, someone close to me kind of crossed a boundary with me and I got pretty vocal. I read my journal and even before that, I was already feeling a bit on the edge. I suppose it was the last straw.

Some words we’re said but I suppose it felt good to re-establish some boundaries again. I’ve always been protective of my private affairs and over the years with my dwindling self-esteem and sense of self, this line was blurred and eroded.

In hindsight, perhaps I could have been more diplomatic in my words, however, we are all human beings and we all have our buttons. I still believe in my judgement, and I don’t think I would permit myself to go overboard with my words. My empathy is still there.

The whole incident does not feel good, but either I keep it in and stew in this toxic emotions while this line is being crossed, or be upfront about the offense and move on.

1 Like

Thanks @Apollo!

Again I was looking for consistency and planning because I think doing so is more likely to lead to faster results.

1 Like

This is similar to what I do.

I can take partial credit. There is technology in there that does some of the heavy lifting.

2 Likes

1x SanguineQ, 1x EQ, 1x PS

Today was calmer than yesterday that’s for sure. Spent the day mostly day dreaming. Not dwelling with thoughts that are too serious.

Manifested something good today. Could it be the doing of HoM I played last night? Hmm. Not sure. I wasn’t going to use HoM yet, not until I am done with most of my healing stack, but I suppose what transpired today beckons me to use it again, and to see if I could recreate even more good news.

I’m pretty sure that’s not how subs work but these are my thoughts right now. Couldn’t hurt to try if I still have the time, I suppose.

1 Like

I surprised myself today, surprised with my lack of emotions. Unwanted emotions to be exact.

Suffering from social anxiety, there are mundande things that people do, that feels like torture to me, and yet today, I did it, without much effort and without much care. Not to mention I was also exceptionally productive.

Hmm. Wow.

1 Like

It’s good to know you’ve started mastering your emotions. How about your social interactions? Has anything changes if it comes to coping with people?

It’s better. I’m not in my head like most of the time. I can see there’s a difference.

When you have social anxiety, sometimes something as mundane as going out the house can be stressful, but I don’t feel that these days.

My self-esteem has improved as well, and I notice respect from my interactions. Those interactions are limited though due to our situation.

I wish I had these tools last year or even earlier.

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s working for you so good. Don’t think about your past, try to let it go. I think you’ll and the stack will help you do that for sure.

1 Like

Thanks brother

1x EQ, 1x PS

I was surprised to realize I did not have much time to add anymore subs.

3 subs in the morning. 2 in mid morning. Another 2 in the afternoon and 3 before the day ended.

So much hours but I suppose this is what it takes. I’m enjoying it to be honest.

3 months and then I will probably replace most of my healing stack so I can incorporate the others in my daily routine.

Nothing much, today was quite mundane. Honestly I am beginning to appreciate boring days. This year has been incredibly unusual, boring and mundane has become a luxury.

I find my thoughts are scattered all over the place though, my ADD is acting up quite a bit. Perhaps it’s exhaustion, chemical imbalance or whatnot.

Had a strange dream. I don’t remember what it was exactly, only that it was unpleasant.

Anyway still effortlessly smoke-free so that’s awesome.

1 Like

Nothing much again today; I am actually considering if I should continue adding to my journal even if there wasn’t much of note.

Well I have a new toy today, a Philips shp9500. My first over ear. Not sure yet if this is better than my iems, but they are pretty comfortable.

1 Like

I was going to take a break today, but decided to go for a week, straight. Next weekend maybe, but so far I feel I can handle it just fine.

Nothing much today, just that I didn’t take any rest days from my subs. Maybe next week.

Reading more in the forums, I am tempted to add HoM, but I just won’t be able to, unless I drop some subs because of time constraints.

January there would be a minor reshuffle, and HoM would definitely enter the arena.

Btw, still effortlessly smoke-free. If anything, this benefit alone is priceless. Cheers.

2 Likes