Reflections of Apollo

Day 4 of test stack:

Dragon Reborn ST 2

StarkQ

PS

Iā€™m having an easier time with Stark. Itā€™s not without recon, I feel it, but much more manageable so far. However, I am bracing myself, the worst recon with Stark hit me in Week 2.

I still feel EQ in the background, the effects are still there.

If it does again, whatā€™s your plan?

Shrivel up in a cocoon my friend, and tough it out. Maybe remove the batteries on my keyboard so I donā€™t speak in tongues here in the forumsā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

NOW APOLLO! :rofl:

1 Like

What do you feel? Howā€™s it mixing with Stark?

That congruence I felt on EQ, that solid feeling, and strong work ethic. The self-esteem, and I still see that respect vibes, just more approachable now.

The change for example, on EQ I donā€™t have the energy to debate even the things Iā€™m interested about, but with Stark Iā€™m up for it and I had fun doing it. So far.

I was just talking to a friend earlier, and the conversation turned, well you know how it is. On EQ Iā€™d have closed the app and resumed again some other time. Stark, nah hit me, letā€™s do this so we can laugh about it later.

Not discounting the initial high, but so far I feel better with Stark this time around after being on EQ after sometime.

Bracing myself for week 2 though.

1 Like

Did you think about making a custom mixing emperor with charisma modules so you get both stark and emperor effects?

That crossed my mind, or Stark with more alpha modules.

I was tempted to but Iā€™d like to try Khan first to see if it works well for me, and then finally make my first custom.

1 Like

Stark and the Commander make a great combo.

What would be your custom about?

Just to perfect my well rounded alpha first, something tailored to my current needs and that I could be happy with for maybe a year. After that maybe start thinking about more wealth and intelligence customs, perhaps fitness as well or development of a talent or skill.

It will be my first custom, but Iā€™m sure once I get started, itā€™s on. :smile:

1 Like

Have you thought about making RM its heart maybe?

Azriel has reported some interesting things which sound very alphish if it comes to the use of RM:

1 Like

Another thing is RM was meant to be built along with the Emperor line:

2 Likes

You know the more I read about RM the more Iā€™m intrigued. I want to develop my musical talents, and was looking at ultimate artist before hand.

Thanks buddy I just saw it right now.

@Azriel that was beautiful my friend. What a write up. Iā€™m beginning to think we could expect more of this smoothness in Q+

Exciting times!!!

2 Likes

Just to clarify-do you mean Alpha-ish? If so I found RM incredibly Alpha with strong social and emotional connection and expression. Iā€™m blown away at the assertiveness and confidence on it.

2 Likes

Yes thatā€™s right up my alley. Now Iā€™m tempted to try RM even more.

I wonder if I could stack it. Itā€™s light-ish, right? Like PCC?

I was considering that combo but the Alchemist is my primal archetype soā€¦ I added Mogul and the Alchemist to my custom instead.

Whatā€™s yours?

Heavy stack. Almost terribly heavy.

DR ST2, Khan ST1 and StarkQ.

If I did try to run RM, I may have to forego the Ultimaā€™s I use on that day.

I gave up on the idea of using DR with anything else but another healing sub. Like now Iā€™m running DR St4 + the Alchemist St1 (which is about purifying). Although people reported great results when they combined their subs with DR I decided to stick to what Saint said about that:

I donā€™t want to rock the boat I just thought you could consider what he said when working on your stack or custom.

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Yes I saw that. I had a good time stacking ST1, ST2 however definitely rocked the boat. I even lost some of what I think was my progress with other things, itā€™s was just weird, even my vibes was off, but so far, (I think) maybe ST2 is relenting, now that Iā€™ve been on it since the beginning of Feb.

Iā€™m crossing my fingers ST3 would be easier, but if not, thenā€¦ cocoon time :grin:

1 Like