Reflections of Apollo

Oh man it’s a tragedy. What the actual f…

shit…ake mushrooms… :triumph:

Yeah I like Jcast, he’s a good guy, just says what’s on his mind, and it’s not stressing him out. I dig it. Besides, anyone with a gorgeous hair like that is muy bueno in my book.

One of the reasons why I changed my stack was to prepare for Khan in January. I’ve been planning for Khan for sometime but the thing is I don’t know if Khan ST1 and DR ST1 would run well together, so hopefully I’d be done with DR ST1 before Khan enters the scene, or I’m going to have to delay my foray into Khan.

Stark should also be a part of that stack for the levity and wealth. Then after some months, perhaps I’ll have an idea if I want a stage in Khan with my custom. Simon mentioned the masculinity is more pronounced in st2, and libido in st4.

and you are appreciated as well. This wouldn’t be a forum of healing without members like you. It’s a safe place to heal for all of us, that’s why I like it here.

2 Likes

Hahahaha yes exacty that picture. I think season 6’s ending was great. Loved that one.

I appreciate the fact he says what’s on his mind. Not too many people do. Most people on here do because they’ve been through the Alpha subs and stop caring what people think so they have that honesty trait, or blunt trait - which is amazing. I agree about the hair aha.

I was going to do both. I think both stages would play well together but Khan has the Khan core in the stage so it would start to reprogram you. Khan’s healing in my opinion is a bit more specific than you think however.

We have similar eyes on stacks aha. That’s what I did, I stacked Stsrk for that reason and fame, as well as Khan. I just feel like Khan overpowered it. I should have decided on a more dominant sub.

I need to do that actually. Need to re-order my list for my experiment.

A non-judgement healing zone is great. People in the real world underestimate the power of healing and support. People don’t want to be vunerable.

1 Like

Been awhile bud, you still doing good with the smoking cessation?

1 Like

I’m actually a really horrible person who has somehow managed to get really good at being sarcastic and my hair is a wig and great photoshopping skills

Thank you both for your kind words

1 Like

Except your not, because I can read your energy and your energy says a lot more about you than your words do. I can see you’re a good guy.

Who isn’t good at being sarcastic?

I’m still jealous.

Always man

2 Likes

I was actually afraid I’d go back to smoking if I dropped EQ but so far my streak continues. You?

2 Likes

Good stuff, I’m still going strong myself

1 Like

Right on amigo

What did I change in my stack… how come I had an easier time before.

Could it be Rebirth?

Going to have to read some more.

What’s going on man?

You’re getting hard recon because you removed one of your subs that made your stack easier to use? Is this right?

What was your stack before?

1 Like

Okay! Hit rewind for a moment…

How many of you all have given up smoking since starting DR?

How long were you smoking?

What have you tried before to quit?

2 Likes

Oh, I’m just figuring out and trying to retrace my steps. I’m still not sure about my Ultima right now, perhaps rebirth ultima might be a better substitute for what I’m trying to achieve, which is in a way a rebirth.

It’s only recently that I’ve been having the same emotional pangs I used to have before I started with SC. There’s definitely some digging there and I wish to soften the blow so I can function normally in my day to day sagas… :muscle:

But at the same time, I also don’t wish to weaken it too much that the healing takes longer.

Thanks for the concern buddy, I’m good, just dealing with some heavy recon. I’m tempted to retreat back into my previous stack but I’m pushing on with DR, regardless. If need be I’d stay on ST1 as long as it takes till I feel I’ve made sufficient progress to heal my issues.

1 Like

For me, I really think it’s EQ. I’ve been smoking for 8 years maybe, then I quit for around 3 and then started back again 5 months or so before starting with SC.

I was planning to quit but not at the time I did. I suddenly lost interest in it for some reason.

The only different thing I’ve been doing was playing my stack of Rebirth, Regen+Elix, EQ, PS and Sanguine.

It’s been more than a month now, so any cravings should be psychological, but these past week or so, I’ve been tempted to grab a cigarette for sure.

Still on the horse though, hopefully for good this time. I hate the smell.

1 Like

Yep, it’s settled, I’ll go back and reshuffle, work around DR.

F* it, we’ll do it live. - baba o’reilly

1 Like

They are supposed to be making “House of the Dragon”. But we beat them to here in Subclub :grin:

3 Likes

Haha… not sure what happened there. I read the writers were gearing up for a starwars gig or something, so it felt rushed.

Honestly I’m not even sure if r.r. martin has it in him to finish the book. Perhaps he was intimidated, and that gave him a mental block. I know I would feel the pressure if that was me. I’d probably be a recluse and not watch the show or read anything on social media until I’m done writing.

1 Like

Emperor: House of Medici + DR Stage 4 custom= House of the Dragon ?? lol

2 Likes

That’s a great place to start.

What Ultima are you currently using now? I thought you were just using DR, Ascension and StarkQ. Didn’t know you were using an Ultima unless I just forgot, sorry if I have - my memory is not the greatest.

I’ve never used Rebirth, I thought about it but not for me - when I was looking for healing DR came through which is why I jumped on it. Have you let the emotions out in any way if you’ve become aware of it?

The latter is always one of our concerns.

You should know me by now aha.

Remember even if you don’t feel it it’s still working. I should hope so on 1 loop. Keep going man. DR will press through for you.

1 Like

I opted for SanguineU, yesterday but I still felt some pangs. I was wondering if it was Rebirth that was smoothening out the process.

No… I couldn’t find a breakable plate so I’m just throwing around plastic cups to release the tension… :triumph:

I’m raising everything to 3x loops… hahaha… like I’ve said, I’m on shmuck mode right now… :rofl:

and I am honored. You’re a very valuable person and you’re going to reach higher and higher heights. Keep the faith

Given the medieval time period of the Medici family, I was thinking:

4 Likes