Reflections of Apollo

Thanks my friend, you’re giving me something to think about. I’m still torn cause I really dig EQ, I’m just not sure it’s the best time for my mind to be pairing it with another heavy weight which is DR. Totally agree with you though, that’s Khan right there.

1 Like

Personally i would go with EQ alone for like 3 months… and later add DR.
Whatever you decide im supporting you!

1 Like

I actually saw the post but I was just about to sleep so I only remember little bits of it, something about Limitless/QL lite being in Stark, one of them is in it. One is in Emperor and one is in Stark. Can’t remember which.

Saint has offered me stacks in the past and I thought of something else at the time, I regret that. Trust me, use it in the future for sure! It’ll give you exactly what you want, he knows best and I trust his expertise.

Good job man, I wish I could make mine lighter but I’m impatient haha.

DR is definitely important for sure. I feel like I’m nearly ready to move onto Stage 2.

AM sounds good for what you want for sure, I feel like it’ll help a lot and of course Stark will be great for you too.

I’m happy for you brother. It’s gonna be a great journey for you.

I feel like you’ll always be drawn to EQ, I’m drawn to it for sure. In the future I’ll use EmperorQ and StarkQ now that I know I can use both, but right now I need to focus on wealth more along with my recognition goals.

Sanguine is in Stark, or part of DD/PSIT? I didn’t know.

I hope it goes well for you my brother! Kill it man.

Thanks man. I think I’m nearly done in my research for my custom. I’m just making sure I’ve got everything I want, need and more without overloading.

1 Like

I like to stalk threads and take the incredible advice people give and use for my own experimentation.

It means I can actually use E:HoM and Stark and stack them well. I think I’ll add Mosaic to my custom to stack better.

I think it would hit deeper and may cause recon but I think it would work well. E:HoM/EoG and StarkQ are okay for me so far. Nothing to report as of yet, I’ve been too focused on making my Stark Custom but when that’s done I’ll get back to proper journaling.

I got you man.

2 Likes

Sending you healing vibes. Get well, brother!

2 Likes

You too brother, thank you

1 Like

=========================

My ascended iron dragon stack 2x starts today with sanguineU 1x.

2 Likes

What’s the Stack
Ascended Mogul and DR?

2 Likes

DR ST1, Stark and AM

Was thinking of calling it Richie rich ascended dragon Stark but this had a nicer ring to it. :grin:

3 Likes

First play. Not sure if it has anything to do with the stack or the much needed rest day.

I feel more balanced today, with my thoughts a little bit more fluid.

Also had the urge to workout out. Not too much though, and mostly upper body cause I’m still not 100 percent. That said, it has been a while since I had the motivation. I used to love lifting, and then depression contributed to my dwindling interest, and with that, my gains as well.

After shower I chose percival as my cologne for the day, with all my search, I feel like I’ve been looking for the holy grail of stacks for my mind. When I saw percival in my collection, it made me smirk, and choosing it was some sort an inside joke but with myself.

2 Likes

Sticking with 2 loops is not as easy when you’re used to 3, at the least. Not listening to anything when I’m able to, feels awkward, but I’m sticking with the guidelines and then go from there after I compared my notes.

Got tempted to increase at least one of these to 3 loops; Namely DR or AM, but then that would affect my goal to standardize my routine. My focus needs an overhaul, but I like sticking to a routine, a schedule or what’s familiar.

On another note, I find my mind drifting to things we used to do and enjoy. It’s probably Stark.

1 Like

So far the feeling of calm and well-being I first felt with the DR has not reappeared. I was doing 3 loops then, but I doubt increasing loops now would make any difference, perhaps it might make my recon worsen if ever.

Among my stack now, hopefully SanguineU does the heavy lifting.

Looking back, my stack was pretty heavy before I began my transition to DR. I’m going to note here my previous routine before I forget:

===================

RebirthQ, EQ, PS 1x in the morning.

RegenQ + ElixirU 1x mid morning.

EQ + PSQ 1x Lunch time

EQ + PSQ 1x before or after dinner time.

SanguineQ 1x as my last sub before sleeping.

========================

I was winging this stack for more than a month without much issues. Hopefully DR is going deeper than regen+elix because it sure feels less comfortable. All this discomfort has to be worth it.

1 Like

This morning:

DR ST1 , StarkQ, AMQ : 1x

1 Like

After DR, I decided to play SanguineU before Stark and AM, to see if that sanguine feeling would last me the whole day.

Hopefully it would create a permanent change in my mindset as well. I need that inner peace. Everywhere, everytime.

Deleted my previous entry, as I felt it hit too close to home. I’m still not comfortable talking about some things, and I should keep it together. If DR is looking for limiting beliefs and trauma, the dragon is definitely enjoying a buffet right now.

2 Likes

Even though it hit too close to home for you, do you feel some kind of release or do you still feel resistance after writing it?

What do you mean by this?

Just know that it’s helping ultimately. If that’s what it’s doing the dragon is getting stronger and healing you deeply. Cleaning you out for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

I think the introverted part of me is also getting stressed by vocalizing (typing) how I’m feeling. It’s a double edged sword, but being human I know I need this internal tempest to dissipate, otherwise somethings got to give.

I should keep my thoughts and myself together and not completely fall apart and wallow. I think DR is really getting in there, never felt anything like this before. Not with my previous healing stack.

You’re right brandon, and thank you, I appreciate you chiming in. It’s nice to talk to a friend once in a while. I’m not used to doing so and that’s probably hitting me as well.

Are you sure you’re not just going back to your comfort blanket? You’re scared, from what my energy tells me. You’re terrified in fact of seeing what you’ve written into flesh and you’re holding yourself back.

If that’s the case, don’t do that. If it helps, write it in a private journal instead.

But should you? Or should you allow yourself to embrace the wall? If you fall apart where have you go to go? Back together again in my opinion. I feel like we are too embarrassed or scared to cry and do sad things also, but that’s the cycle of life. We have to experience the lows to experience the incredible highs.

I feel like it is too. I also feel like something has over taken me for me to write this to you. The words are just flowing with this reply. Something is allowing me to speak what it feels like you need to hear.

Don’t forget, you’re surrounded by people who want you to grow and want to push you but also hold your hand when you’re struggling. Even if it is digitally.

1 Like

See, I like this Bran-don the wise so much better than the one from GoT.

Oof what an ending.

Perhaps this is DR. Your mind is getting clearer so it’s lessons better absorbed and now you’re showing me what I cannot see due to my clouded judgement.

You know what’s making me stick with DR? The excitement of what the other steps would bring. If ST1 is doing thing, I hope the other steps would bring us that inner peace and happiness, that self-esteem, certainty, true confidence in ourselves.

Same with you. Always remember that. Stay strong brother.

Uh oh…unpopular opinion most likely but GoT went downhill after a certain season :sweat_smile:

It could be! You might be right. Your last line is a great one and it’s crystal clear to me. Something told me you needed that.

Yeah people are having great results, especially @James who has transformed 360 and further in my opinion. He’s a great dude and his energy is beyond, especially now.

Remember we’re only on Stage 1 which to me, if it’s anything like Khan, is clearing the blocks. Stage 2 is the one where I’m gonna get nervous because I feel like that’s truly where it’s going to heal me/us and we’re going to face a bunch of trauma we left behind - I believe. Don’t take that as fact, just experience based of stage 2 of Khan.

The inner peace will come after that.

I appreciate having this incredible circle.

3 Likes