Reflections of Apollo

Thank you my friend, you too. We’re gonna get there for sure.

Btw have you tried LBU V2 or Elixir? That might help with the feeling of meh. It did me, but I’m guessing it’s only temporary due to the nature of my recon and initial shock of a heavy stack.

1 Like

really well said.
In my case-I definitely see results from all my customs and stacks and don’t stay in recon-in general-for longer than a couple hours, excluding my ‘dark night of the soul’ week.

I’m also very aware I’m taking a hit on faster results with a broader approach but I still see specific results/effects intended from what I’m running.

@Apollo I’d say as a rule of thumb, if recon is consistently challenging to the point it’s derailing, week in and week out, or if one is not seeing the intended effects of the subliminals clearly in a stack after two weeks, it’s time to cut the stack/density some how.

Khan Stage 1 , if you’ve never run it, with DR might be a bit brutal lol

3 Likes

Thanks amigo.

Honestly it’s DR ST2 that knocked me off balanced. I was winging it just fine and seeing excellent results, but a week in ST2 and I’m feeling different, even my vibe was off and I was even more distant and aloof.

April 1st is coming up, that’s when I shift to ST3, I’ll see by then how it’s affecting me and if I can handle this stack.

There’s a part of me that regret taking up DR. It’s such a big commitment and at the time, I was under attack on many fronts. Emotional, physical and financial. There’s no way I could only focus on healing emotionally.

So far I’m really not sure yet. But I do have one threshold that I’m watching out for, and that is if my desire to smoke becomes too strong again now that EQ isn’t around. I still think to this day that’s the sub that made quit, just like that. After that, I’ve become a fan and believer of SC.

@Azriel @Sub.Zero

I appreciate you both, my brothers, and I keep your insights and advice in mind.

2 Likes

No, I haven’t. DR Ultima has a soothing/anti-recon effect too. I’ll be testing RebirthU soon.

1 Like

Your most welcome, thank you for being so level headed.

Your half way through DR! your at the dragon’s stomach-you can make it to the head ! (assuming stage 1 is the tail).

I did 2 months stage 1 and two months stage 2 but will do 1 month more loops stage 3 and 4.

I got to make it on the Khan train by summer :sunglasses:

It is a big commitment, those who complete it shall earn the badge of Dragon slayer.

Like when you look back and see how EQ effected you, you will be glad to have undergone this journey. Even though my ‘performance’ is not optimal now to what it could be sans healing…my baseline exceeds EQ alone months ago since I’m not burning energy on wounding and shielding from potential hurts. This is thanks to DR.

2 Likes

Why not Emperor and PCC then, instead of Khan and Stark? It would be much lighter and, as you said, Emperor was what you really needed. You could build really good foundations, not only in your life but in your mind and that could help you integrate Stark and Khan much better in the future. It seems to me the problem in here may be you forcing your subconscious into submission since Khan and Stark are really advanced and demanding programs. Some of us just need more time and development, nothing wrong in that. Just my opinion.

Here are @Lion’s results:

3 Likes

It comes from a good place and I will always keep an open mind. It’s how I landed here on SC with all of you, and I’m glad I did.

I’ve been here for months, shared my inner most thoughts, things I do not even share with my family. I feel a camaraderie with you guys here. It’s though as if we’re in a class, all hoping to graduate and make it to the destinations we want to in life. We’re cheering for each other, and that’s such an amazing feeling, specially amongst the endless recons and challenges that only us here could understand.

You guys gave me something to think about. To be honest I’m missing EQ. The discipline, the drive. I opted for Stark because I wanted to innovate and discover a new skill I might have within myself that I haven’t uncovered yet. Something that might propel me to have serious wealth, and not just the peanuts I’m earning now.

I have to give this some more deep thought.

I will try to hold out, but if I don’t see a tangible result 3 weeks in, that’s probably my cue to step back.

It’s hard and recon is tricking me, but DR is a treasure indeed. :muscle:

1 Like

I’m considering this stack as well… I remember how Raphael and Azriel liked this stack. HoM is also up there.

Would you know if there’s an aura in PCC?

There’s definitely some aura effect in PCC, I believe aura of craving is in it as well, possibly direct influencing aura…but at the least there is a charisma and presence to it that is noted, and I get more attention on it. Emperor and PCC are two cores in my current main custom. I love the combo. PCC REALLY soothes Emperor both socially but also just in general.

2 Likes

I see… I should revisit the book to refresh my memory of its lessons.

Thanks brother, PCC seems like a gem

You got it all wrong.

Stage1 you get swallowed.

Once DR is done with you, the dragon poops out the evolved version of you.

Extended use causes constipation to the dragon.

3 Likes

I was to write it myself but I restrained myself from doing so but that’s the way I would put that too.

I can relate to it, I’ve been feeling that the Dragon has done its job for at least one week and I still run it just for the sake of “making sure” it’s done and sticking to the time frame I set when starting. I’ve been running it for over four months and it’s time to start building my world anew.

1 Like

lol-that makes sense

I always though I went up the ass stage 1 and Stage 4 I’m coming out the mouth as fire! :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha… well I’m in it right now. Stuck in it’s ass… :expressionless:

Drats… I am missing my old stack… what the heck have I done… :no_mouth:

1 Like

@Apollo and @Azriel

You have placed thoughts on this forum that for those who have read these above 2 posts, cannot unthink them. How will people be able to get those images out of their heads? :rofl:

:dragon: on but please do so outside the digestive track.

Now @Apollo, I wouldn’t describe you as someone who had his head up his ass, or a dragon’s. You post insightful comments in a kind manner, sometimes with a sense of humor.

1 Like

Hahaha, thank you brother that means a lot. I’m still pondering if I should go back to my old stack and just ride it out until I finish DR ST4.

The last discussion is making me think. I got great results from my previous stack, but I am itching to make a custom and only my lack of experience with Khan is preventing me from doing so.

My hesitation with EQ is due to feeling too aloof or distant, so I’m thinking Khan has a lot of EQ in it, plus more social, and primal masculinity.

Other than that, the experience was wonderful. I adore EQ. Extra income, self-esteem, workouts, and just general stability in my life. A treasure.

With PS, definite improvements with romance, non-chalance and quick thinking. It has Spartan light too and Sanguine. They both synergized so well for me, until DR ST2, which probably shook up a lot of stuff, and even the vibe I gave was off.

I am going to use my weekend rest days to truly reflect on what steps to take, specially with the month of March drawing to a close.

Whatever you decide, I would ask you to think about staying with it for 60 days minimum.

I’m wondering if there is a fear or discomfort ceiling for you to break through.

1 Like

Will do, amigo.

I guess fear of running out of time. I’m no longer a spring chicken, and my somedays are running out.

I want to get this party started, and I’m tired of living a mediocre life. What’s the point if I can’t enjoy it to the fullest. That said, I only want to do so without stepping on anyone or taking away from somebody else. That’s why I am in need of so much development.

Smarts, positive manifestation, positive thinking, self-esteem, confidence, social intelligence, competence, wisdom, good health etc.

I sympathize and understand.

1 Like

Now that I’m off EQ for around… 2-3 weeks? I’m going to list the things I noticed, while it’s fresh in my mind.

• I was strict with my schedule, and my day had a structure.
  • Never missed a workout
  • I watch what I ate. Very minimal junkfood, if at all, and only very occasional.
  • Close relationships are good. Very good.
  • I noticed men kept their distance. Don’t know if I’m disliked or what.
  • IOI’s, Deer-in-headlights.
  • Respectability aura
  • My thoughts had more structure.
  • Ambition, and lots of it. I love it.
  • Strict with my own personal rules and codes.
  • Physical improvement, I suppose due to the workouts.
  • Rarely got bored.
  • Don’t want to talk a lot.
  • Debts accrued last year are being paid on a regular basis.
  • I’m not too concerned about financial issues. I felt things would work itself out. It did.
  • Motivation to fix stuff, clean and arrange things.
  • Not wowed or feel small compared with other people.
  • Winner mindset

That said, does EQ have a module to improve looks? Like Apollon etc?

I felt more aloof and distant with EQ, but now I am not sure if that was the nature of the beast, or if it was a recon that was going to resolve itself in time.

More pondering and reflection to do…

3 Likes