Reflections of Apollo

Thank you again for the research!

2 Likes

That would be a question for @SaintSovereign or @Fire.

Did your immigration thing get resolved?

Yes, it did. Thank you. Now I’m heading to the south of the country to enjoy the sea! :slight_smile:

@Apollo how many loops per day do you play? I’ve changed my strategy to running one loop every twelve hours and we’re going to see how it goes. People reported running 1-2 loops a day and getting excellent results, I ran Stark a couple of months ago at one loop a day for three-four days and got nice results too, so now, after getting Qv2 my strategy seems to make some sense. Shall see, shall see.

1 Like

1 loop per sub or just 1 loop every 12 hours?

One loop every twelve hours, so two loops a day in total. Yesterday I ran one loop of Stark in the morning and one loop of RM in the evening. Today I ran one loop of the Alchemist in the morning and I might run one loop of RebirthU in the evening depending on the feel. I run four subs in total. I’m going to stick to it for some time and see how it works for me. @Lion played 1-2 loops a day and of excellent results:

and that was before V2 was released.

3 Likes

Indeed I’m looking forward to how Qv2 changes our routine as well. I’m okay to stay with Qv1, but Qv2 could be promising.

An idea, but I might be able to squeeze in 1x PCC in Qv2 format, since it’s lighter. I’ll test it when it arrives.

3x loops of Q each, then an Ultima or two for the day is my routine.

I love the idea of this - so you switch stacks every other day. Excited to hear how this goes.

I’ve been doing something similar- 1 loop every 10-12 hours later. Then last two weeks I added in a third loop of another sub 2 x a week- so 2 days I do 1 loop every six hours, and lately I’m doing the third loop daily -building up this way has made a huge difference.

2 Likes

Quite a lot but it’s the old Q. Ultima V2 is 2-3 times more potent than V1 so it may be the case if it comes to Qv2 so playing one loop only every other day may be a plausible idea. Hermit ran one loop of RM and felt it for around three days… It would be great if my routine occurred to be effective. Two loops a day sounds pretty cool to me. No night listening! Yey!

1 Like

You may need to go back to the initial level due to the new technology. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Hopefully.

I don’t like playing lots of loops besides we should give our subconscious some room for processing the data. I have no choice anyway since running six loops per night makes me really exhausted and fast.

2 Likes

could have fooled me :hugs:

I’m just running customs- and DR- I’ll add DR V2 when available and play it slow-I’m a little wary of the power of V2. I took 5 days after RM - and had the worst recon of my life, at the time I thought it was just a large buffering cause of the amount of time off, but in retrospect I think it was both the content of RM and that new tech.

2 Likes

Going to refrain from using LBU for a week just to see my demeanor and my interactions with this new stack.

I wonder if Stark also has a fitness module like EQ.

Slight mental fog. Going to refrain from using PS:IR, LBU or maybe even Diamond until I see how my demeanor changes and interactions go. I was thinking of only excluding LBU at first, but I suppose if I really wanted to find out, I’m going to need to be a little bit more stringent.

So far I think DR ST3 has some feel good in it. I cannot attribute the goodfeels I’m experiencing with Khan or Stark, I only took a short break from those two and it’s unlikely I’m getting this initial euphoria from there.

I only hope this a taste of what’s to come for ST3, and it gets better from here.

2 Likes

Running Paragon v2

~ Rest Day ~

note: Sleep was still pretty bad. Woke up around 3 times. Will do more loops of Paragon when weekday comes.

I thought I’d be less productive with Stark but nope. It’s supposed to be my rest day and yet I was able to accomplish some of the stuff I’ve been ignoring for a while now. I just did it, like I was on autopilot.

Libido is also through the roof. Khan maybe… :thinking:

All of a sudden I had the urge to go searching for new gym equipments online, so that’s another surprise.

My mood is pretty good.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant Hey bud, it’s been forever since I’ve been called young. You just made my week. Hahaha! :beers:

Running Stark Qv2 now

Edit:
aaand I’m suddenly starving.

Very smooth. Ran 3 loops.

2 Likes

Observations:

• I didn’t feel sore muscles unlike EQv2, but I got a compliment on my looks. If this happens more often than normal, then something’s up.

• Still ate more than usual.

• More social and more jovial, and yet in some ways I’m still reserved.

• More optimistic.

• Headache after a few hours of playing the loop. Could be coincedence, but I’ll just note it here.

• Dehydration. I think Qv2 is probably processing more.

That said my regular routine would still be Qv1, until I’m certain the healing is still the same or perhaps even better. I’m optimistic about Qv2 nevertheless.

Edit:
Happy Easter :partying_face:

4 Likes

I’ve withdrawn two posts that might be better for my private journal. That said, my mind is a bit more clearer today, but will hold off the urge to play any loops. At least I get to have one full day of rest for this week.

1 Like

@Apollo would you please comment more about your brain fog?