Reflections of Apollo

Yesterday I decided to do the same, instead of two days off I took one only and from using RegenQ only since the general recommendations doesn’t mention any breaks if it come so the use of Ultima. The reason was the same, I felt I didn’t need a longer break and that I could handle it… and I did. :slight_smile:

Ah, you’re being tempted again, this time by Khan :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What if you had never joined the club? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Love that show. My favorite part is when John Cleese was correcting Brian’s latin grafitti. Turns out John really did know latin.

I will probably stumble upon something. I’ve been in a never ending quest for self improvement since… probably the 90’s? From Anthony Robbins to Napoleon Hill etc, I remember my first foray into subliminals is a small pc program where it flashes random good affirmations on your monitor.

Also delved into PUA and Pheromones and been using YT subs for years. I don’t even know why it took me this long to try SC. I guess time will tell if this is the start of something great in my life, but I have a good feeling.

2 Likes

Yes, I wasted a lot of time on PUA too but at least I improved my English a lot :wink:
I guess we’re always on the path and only death puts an end to it. The most important thing is we have great tools for self-improvement and we have to avoid spoiling that awesome opportunity to grow just by the mere lack of patience.

1 Like

Was that patience thing a jab? Haha :rofl:

I hear you brother. Patience is key. When do you plan to shift and what subs are in your sights?

1 Like

I’m trying not to rush things too. You’re not alone. :slight_smile:
I shall apply what I said in this post.

1 Like

1x Sanguine, 1x EQ, 1x PS (If I can)

Tried Khan’s ST1 earlier today… and funny enough… I got irritable. I find it funny, and I am laughing at myself because I know I did this to me. I was foolish, but ah well.

These subliminals are truly powerful, that’s for sure. This is definitely reconciliation and for some odd reason, I am thrilled. I am observing myself, and I was kind of having a non-chalant day, until around half an hour after I finished ST1.

It shifted my mood so quickly, and now I am wowed. Anyway I trust this will make me feel great after a while, but I’m still sticking with my playlist for now. See you in 2-3 months, Khan.

I think in 2-3 months you may want to stick to Emperor no matter what. You’re going, just keep the wheels on the road and fasten the belt. :slight_smile:

Emperor should be a great foundation for Khan… even for EoG and QL as it contains wealth programming and QL Lite. That’s why I vacilate betwen Emperor and QL and I think I would rather go with Emperor and add BLU to it at the right moment.

1 Like

You know it. :sunglasses:

Listening to EQ as I type right now. Btw, I’m observing myself with PS, and I’m leaning towards it being a gem as well. Still premature to conclude anything, but I have a good feeling about it.

I must admit that your stack looks to me as if it was a really solid custom and certainly, you need a lot of time to let it kick in… and then… oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! :smiley:

1 Like

1x RebirthQ, 1x EQ, 1x PSQ

Had an interesting dream, but what’s most remarkable is I remember it. I usually forget about them or don’t remember even dreaming at all.

I noticed libido us up, but it’s like I’m on nofap and I don’t wish to let go of my streak even through natural means. I’m not too strict with myself in that regard, but I just don’t feel like it right now. Perhaps subconsciously I am transmuting the energy to something else? We’ll see.

I will review my whole journal before the years ends to check for some changes in my circumstance, thought process and demeanor.

1 Like

1x SanguineU, 1x EQ, 1x PSQ

Not feeling too good. A bit under the weather, it could be fatigue. As per my thoughts, I was mellow today, I know I have some things to worry about but they did not bother me much, so that’s good.

I think it’s the combo between Sanguine and PS that’s giving me this much appreciated equilibrium.

1x RebirthQ, 1x EQ, 1x PS

Woke up feeling better. My thoughts calm and more fluid instead of the usual worry filled chaos. I hope this becomes my normal.

Again I remember my dream, which is interesting because I almost never do. Not a lot of details this one, just the gyst of it. Interesting nonetheless, perhaps PS is responsible.

1x SanguineU, 1x EQ, 1x PS

I was more sure of myself today so thats good, however there are some thoughts that are somewhat bothering me, slightly annoyed and peeved but I guess it is what it is. Anyway short and sweet, just to note my thoughts and feelings at the moment.

1 Like

1x HoM

I wasn’t planning on running this anytime soon but I have extra time, so I figured why not. Let’s see how this makes me feel, and hopefully it has luck affirmations too.

1 Like

God, I love that Emperor feeling.

2 Likes

Your weekly subliminal routine is Sanguine and Emperor? What has been your schedule for the past 10 days?

You know it, brother

1 Like

Yes, 3x EQ and 1x Sanguine per day. My routine has been more or less the same.

Morning right after I wake up: 1x RebirthQ, 1x EQ, 1x PS

Mid morning: 1x RegenerationQ, 1x ElixirU

Noon: 1x EQ, 1x PS

Night time: 1x SanguineQ, 1x EQ, 1x PS

1x RebirthQ, 1x EQ, 1x PS

It was… interesting. Right after I posted my last journal entry, someone close to me kind of crossed a boundary with me and I got pretty vocal. I read my journal and even before that, I was already feeling a bit on the edge. I suppose it was the last straw.

Some words we’re said but I suppose it felt good to re-establish some boundaries again. I’ve always been protective of my private affairs and over the years with my dwindling self-esteem and sense of self, this line was blurred and eroded.

In hindsight, perhaps I could have been more diplomatic in my words, however, we are all human beings and we all have our buttons. I still believe in my judgement, and I don’t think I would permit myself to go overboard with my words. My empathy is still there.

The whole incident does not feel good, but either I keep it in and stew in this toxic emotions while this line is being crossed, or be upfront about the offense and move on.

1 Like