Questions before I buy RICH

I do own EOG, AL, & QL I am considering going back to st 1 in all of them. renew my commitment to do all 4 stages in 2 years, half a year each stage. I really want a major life shift and according to the FAQ “major life changes happen after 6 months of one subliminal.” So, I am treating each stage as its own subliminal.

Would adding RICH, be too much?

I am an artist, thought about RM too, but that would take me over the 3 major limit. I also thought LE, but then I actually read the QL sales page " Ultimate Learning and Productivity’ so I don’t really need LE to up my productivity.

Excited to get Qv2 in all my multi subliminals.

2 Likes

Damn you sound like me. I have basically been running primarily Dragon Reborn St 1 since it was released in late November of last year. I have considered the same thing now that Q V2 is out . Run each stage for six months. Time is going to pass either way might as well make better use of it.
@SaintSovereign Did say recently that together EOG and RICH are a powerhouse so run V2 of both once EOG is updated or upgraded.
Why are you running QL?
RM is unreal and has been fun to run.

It all depends on your goals. Note that you’ll be running 3 multi-stagers simultaneously. And the first stage is a breakdown stage. So be prepared for a lot of reconciliation.

As for Ultimate Learning and Productivity, I think that comes at a later stage. ST1 of QL is more on healing and developing new neural pathways. From my experience, I was often tired and lazy AF while running QL ST1, maybe because of all the healing involved.

1 Like

@James Here it is.

1 Like

I never worry about reconciliation because I can go into a deep a trance and tell my subconscious that I want to change and it is okay to change.

4 Likes

Do you have any specific method of “telling” the SubC? Like is it purely verbal like “Hey, man. Here’s the deal”?

Is it more symbolic? Curious as I’m a hypnotist/hypnotherapist myself and always looking to up my HT game

Very good questions! Thanks for asking!

Just casually dropping a hint that could help A LOT of people with the subs!

Please elaborate!

1 Like

Which one is AL?

As per the rules of the forum, I cannot. Sorry.

Alchemist.

And I did talk with my wife about my new plan. She is okay with it. I have a sweet pair of bookshelf speakers coming for the bedroom I said I may be lazy for. the 6 months of stage 1 because of all 3 at once. She said 'okay, we have time. Now is the time. We are building a better me. She gets to reap the rewards after it works.

1 Like

Get Khan bru :laughing:

1 Like

I have zero interest in being ‘alpha’ maybe less then zero. Now wealth, spirituality, and learning stuff excites me.

3 Likes

Is your wife fine with that?

We are intellectual. We went to Rome for our honeymoon to see art and ancient stuff. We also are interested in metaphysics.

2 Likes