Questions about Beast Within

I have some questions about Beast Within Ultima. I hope I can get some help from @RVconsultant and others who have used it. In general, I have read everything on the Forum I can find on it, but I’m still not exactly sure what it has in it and what it’s for.

1. Should BW be run before or after a workout? I think it has elements to prep/energize you pre-workout and elements for recovery.

2. Does BW have physical healing elements ala Paragon? I feel less muscle soreness on it.

3. Does BW have elements to speed muscle growth?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

I know plenty of people used it back in the day. Hopefully one of them comments. You should move this to “Questions”

1 Like

Its more for muscle growth and recovery so doesnt matter on the before/after workout.the supercharger used to be used after though.for before,would use beast unleashed.2nd and 3rd question is a yes

5 Likes

I moved it. Thanks.

Beast Within is one of my favorite Ultimas and the one I’ve probably been using the longest, I’m actually listening to it right now :smiley:

Anyways to add to what @Meng123 posted:

I personally prefer to listen to it after a workout for a recovery focus and use Beast Unleashed before and/or during a workout for the energy burst.

I have experienced faster recovery so that I can workout the same muscle group more often per week. Just recently, I went a month off of subs and noticed by the second week that my recovery was slowing down and it was getting harder to workout the same group more frequently.

I don’t know if the healing is as intense as paragon since (I believe?) that they made new physical shifting discoveries between releasing BW and Paragon. But it still gets the job done anyways!

I have experienced faster muscle growth and breaking my plateau that I was stuck in for years. I’ll be making a more detailed journal post soon about my physical progress over the past 10 months.

Some other things:

• I used Beast Within in a combo with my custom that also contained Serum X and Physical Shifting: Sexiness, both that also help in this area, it has been a very powerful combo for me.

• I recommend to try listening to the supercharger track with the guided meditation and then after listen to the Ultima and try to do similar visualizations as the guided meditation. This will sometimes give me a surge of energy and excitement and I think makes the effects of the Ultima more profound.

• Working out now gives me such satisfaction while running these Ultimas, they’ve defiantly brought life again to my once stale, “get it over with” exercises.

7 Likes

Here’s that journal post, if interested:

2 Likes

I used to run them both either before or during my workouts.

Beast within is before Paragon.

From the product page:
“The Beast Within works to bring your body into a state of profound development and recovery”

2 Likes

Thank you @Meng123, @Fractal, @RVconsultant, and @Sage_Ninjistic for your useful advice.

1 Like

I have been working out very consistently over the last two weeks. I have run Beast Unleashed before/during workouts and Beast Within afterward. My energy and recovery are very good. I am looking forward to making an exercise/physical shifter custom in the near future.

2 Likes

Personally, the Beast Within/Unleashed were disappointing for me, underwhelming basically. I think doing a custom would be a much better idea.

That’s the intent.

We would like you to succeed. What was your listening schedule and what results were you expecting?