Question about unisex

I’m trying to understand:

Regarding Male Enhancement module:

Is it really okay for women to use a sub with scripting for penis enhancement? :thinking:
How does that work?

I am asking because I’m trying to get a few women that I know onto some of these subs but it seems most of the subs are male focused, aside from a few (Ascension and The Seductress).

Diamond Ultima only does male enhancement if the person has a penis. If not, how can a non-existent penis be enhanced? Lol

It’s written clearly in Diamond Ultima’s sales page that it is meant for both men and women. And that it will positively affect their sexual organs and arousal regardless of their gender

2 Likes

Works differently for women

6 Likes

Tightness and… Firmness? :open_mouth: Well I’ll be…
Well well well :male_detective:

I am curious how they tested this.

I am sure they had female testers listen to it but I wonder…
How did they measured the changes in tightness and firmness :smirk:

Inter
esting

@SaintSovereign @Fire Seem like they are very thorough in their testing :smile:

@Lion @Meng123 thanks for helpful answers I’m glad that it works for women. I will try to read description better

1 Like

What’s goin on yall

lmao

2 Likes

I was going to give you the antidote to life and immortality but then I realized you don’t use dark mode on these forums

1 Like

HMM THAT’S ODD :thinking:
I just noticed that the screenshot didn’t capture the dark mode I was using on this forum…
hehh, silly technology :sweat_smile:

anywho… what were you saying about about some antidote? :smirk:

They were simply living by the question WWJD.

Of course, I mean… What Would @James Do?

4 Likes

Khan journal entry post #46:
Today 3 forum members withdrew their posts. It was shortly after replying to me that they realized who they were replying to and desperately scrambed to withdraw their posts, trembling at the thought of mistakenly wasting my time. Khan aura is working and guys are too intimidated by me. I can’t be touched. I am khan.

3 Likes

I actually posted “I’m posting this so I can delete immediately and keep the train going” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Update: Forum moderator tried to assert dominance on me by moving my thread to the Questions and Comments section but I remain calm and collected. After all, I am khan.

You’re a wise man, I am honored to behold such wisdom

You’re mom

1 Like

Nah. He’s dad

1 Like

@Yazooneh started a trend

3 Likes

He’s The Dork Lord. What do you expect?

2 Likes

A Khan with a sense of satire and self humor

you truly have risen above the rest :slight_smile:

2 Likes