Question about Subliminal Programs, newbie

Hi,

I’m new to subliminal audios and I just bought Emperor program.

I downloaded the Mask Version ZIP. It’s an mp3 file, 1 hour long.

I only hear water in a rain. Is that the program?

The sales letter says includes modules, but I don’t see any modules on download section.

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

Yes this is the program

The modules are in the MP3 file . It’s like the goals or the sub objective .

Imp read this article

The new listening schedule is EXTREMELY simple for beginners. Listen to ONE loop, per title, per day, then take the next day off. That’s it. To illustrate:

Monday: Listen
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Listen
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Listen
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Listen
Following Monday: Rest
Following Tuesday: Listen
… and so forth.

2 Likes

Modules are all into the subliminals.

Subliminals are not supposed to be heard, except by your subconscious…

1 Like

I thought I would listen affirmations. It’s hard to swallow and I’m skeptical to this but I will give a try.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Yeah, we were all skeptical before getting some wierd and unexplainable “coincidence” happening into our life hahahaha

Theorically your subconscious can hear Subaudible messages (low volume messages embedded in a louder soundtrack). Subliminals will work your subconscious to “change”, without conscious guidance you will start to act differently.

The only trap regarding subliminals that you will have as a skeptic, is that in the beginning you will not expect anything (no conscious interference from your mind). Your subconscious want to “stay the same” (law of inertia),but will slowly start to change (because of the subliminal) and your conscious mind will not notice until you act differently in a certain scenario.

Then the question will appear in your mind : Holy crap, do the subliminals work? And you will start to question it, you will start to look for proof of it working or not working. Thing is, as you probably know, changing oneself is very very hard. When you start asking too much questions regarding if you saw that change or this behavior, was I like this before? Is this a coincidence? It’s not. Believe me, as a skeptic, your conscious mind can strongly interfere with the change happening in your subconscious… I’ve lived it.

If your conscious mind is working at making you stay the same person, knowing how hard it is to change, do you think your subconscious will change? Of course not, it’s so much easier to stay the same person!

So @Emperor , final advice, get your conscious mind out of the way. Stop looking for proof of does it work or not. Forget about the subliminal, life your normal daily life. If you notice stuff along the way, just appreciate it, you can even share it here if you want. Don’t think about it, don’t involve your conscious mind before you have truly seen over a long period that it works, you’ll thank me in a month or two :wink:

4 Likes

The word subliminal means you can’t hear it

1 Like

Haha, I made the same mistake as you when I bought my first sub. I thought they would be individual mp3 files that I’d have to listen to, to get the effect.

Thank God that wasn’t the case :joy: