Quantum Limitless Success Stories?

Boring is a great way to describe how you feel during it. But after it’s completed you will feel completely revitalized with renewed clarity for life. And you become more conscious and in control of your dopamine urges.

I think that’s a healthy approach. I did a more extreme version but I can see how this approach would be highly beneficial as well.

The intention is for it to serve as a physiological reset, not a sustainable habit you do every day.

3 Likes

In effect, a Vipassana Retreat starts with an Extreme Dopamine Fast.

For 10 days, you get simple food, and no “cell phones, internet, computers, TV, video games, reading”NOT even talking to other people. :shushing_face:

Total Reset. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Perhaps there is something about your listening patterns or your habits we could help you to get results.

What is your plan for a listening schedule for the next 9 days?

What’s your experience been with a dopamine detox?

listen AM, DR, AP, QL total twice or thrice in total each
all Qv2

nvm :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :smiley:

Okay I see it now. Thank you.

Would you please specify which days you listen to each and how many loops?

that is random…

the only thing i know is i have to clock 2 or 3 loops each of all those subs in a week

It might be random to you and perhaps that’s why you’re not seeing the results you want. So let’s try more structure to your listening schedule rather than randomness. I’m wondering if you start with a schedule if it might send a message to your subconscious that you expect disciplined results and that you are serious about change.

Let’s start with a schedule:

Monday: DR 1 loop; AM 1 loop

Tuesday: Rest Day; no subliminals or Ultimas

Wednesday: AP 1 loop; QL 1 loop

Thursday: Rest Day; no subliminals or Ultimas

Friday: DR 1 loop; AM 1 loop

Saturday: Rest Day; no subliminals or Ultimas

Sunday: AP 1 loop; QL 1 loop

Monday: Rest Day; no subliminals or Ultimas

etc.

Also keep in mind, DR might take priority. So if you think you don’t see progress from other titles, then perhaps DR might be the reason.

What do you think?

1 Like

this is better than what I had in mind… but AM is also important to me since I’m starting a new job this week

Right now, my main focus is my chakras… RN, I’m on sacral chakra… I’m doing one chakra each week from another producers’ subs…

like I said, I’m also doing hair subs and fields… so as of now, I don’t have any expectations from subclub since I’m mixing stuff… also, the 5 months I’ve spent only on subclub products (AM+Khan) have not exactly inspired confidence

Rn using the sacral chakra sub daily and journalling as the creator has suggested…

if my chakras are properly balanced, i shouldn’t have any issues anyway,

thanks for reply!

You say that but as I told you recently, there was a major shift in how you write and carry yourself in here recently.

It seems like Khan took a while to unfold.

Which is normal as a first sub. Which is also why I ditched it for now.

Still, I’d say the subs worked for you.

1 Like

possible.

i ditched Khan too, I need foundational stuff

btw i saw those Divine Matrix video links u had posted

1 Like

AM always works for this :ok_hand:

Liked it? Reshaped your beliefs? I see you’re into chakras now so I guess reality suddenly unfolds differently, right? :sunglasses:

yes liked it… since the past year i was into Neville Goddard so most of the information was not new to me… i knew feeling is the secret.

the scientific explanation part was new.

any way it was a nice refresher…

i have been studying about Shadow and Unconscious in more dept these days and it was changed the way i interact with reality…

i have gathered tons of info… now i’m spending time applying that knowledge to reshape my reality…
tons of trial and error happening… lets see what the chakra subs do to me

1 Like

Does that mean you are now doing the schedule I listed above or are you doing another schedule?