Zip (formerly named QuadPay) Now Available on the Q and Main Stores!

We’ve added QuadPay as a new payment method on the Q store. We’re adding it on a trial basis for now – depending on how this test goes, we may opt to remove them in the future. You’ll find the new option on the cart / checkout page.

QuadPay splits purchases into 4 payments over six weeks, charged to your debit card. QuadPay charges no interest, no APR.

Remember, there are NO refunds on custom products, and anyone who attempts to abuse QuadPay to bypass that rule will receive a permanent blacklisting.

Enjoy!

8 Likes

Quadpay splits the payment into 4 equal payments?
Can you choose a debit date?

Is Quadpay still available for the regular store?

QuadPay has been on the regular store for over a year. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I sent you a message regarding my new order

Sorry just noticed my order was avaiable for quad pay bc it wasn’t over $35

Hi @SaintSovereign

Is the Quadpay still available in the Q Store?

Because on the Checkout page, I only see the Credit Card option

Thank you

Yes, it’s still there. They only allow you to use their service if the order is over $39 (or something like that).

This option isn’t coming up for me either, I actually checked this when I got the email and just assumed it wasn’t implemented yet as I thought it was just for the regular store.

I’ve not seen the QuadPay at all.

Am I just being an idiot and doing something wrong? I’m on the page that says ‘Place Order’ where I fill in all my details.

This is all I get.

1 Like

Yes, I have $300+ on my cart but it doesn’t show the Quadpay option.

Similar to @Brandon’s screesnhot, only the Credit Card option is available

Also, I’m using Chrome on my PC then installed the Quadpay add-on extension.

Thank you

@SaintSovereign @Yondaime

It depends where @Yondaime is from but for me it might have to do with the fact I don’t live in the US and Quadpay is a US only thing (I think?).

I saw @Azriel mention Quadpay in his post and that was when I realised it was implemented into the Q store but I couldn’t sign up for Quadpay as I’m not from the US.

Again this may go out of the window if @Yondaime is from the US but it depends.

Edit: I just tried to sign up for Quadpay and it won’t let me sign up via the website so directs me to the app however this is what I get because Quadpay is US based :sob:

I’ll look into this later today.

1 Like

Yeah @Brandon I’m not from the US either.

On the Billing Details, then on the Country / Region drop-down, select United States (US).

The QuadPay option will appear. Just not sure if this is okay? @SaintSovereign

You mean it worked for you? And here I was waiting for the PayPal multi payment :man_facepalming: I will give it a check once I get the chance.

That would make sense as why it’s not working properly for us.

I’ll check the US option thing you did.

Yeah, QuadPay is United States only, unfortunately.

If you want to pay via PayPal on a custom, you have to contact me directly. Blame PayPal’s lax fraud policies. We’re close to snatching off the regular store if our negotiations with PayPal fail.

3 Likes

Oh, thank you. I may contact you within two days. I just have to make up my mind about the artistic custom since Renaissance man is planned to be released, which could be better suited for the modules. But as I am writing this, I realize that I won’t have to worry about the licenses if I build two. I’ll just make a pros and cons list tomorrow. Thanks

2 Likes

ZIP (formerly named QuadPay) has been re-enabled in both the main and Q stores. It was turned off temporarily due technical malfunctions on their end.

ZIP splits purchases into 4 payments over six weeks, charged to your debit card. ZIP charges no interest, no APR. The new version of the ZIP payment system officially supports purchases from Canada.

Remember, there are NO refunds on custom products, and anyone who attempts to abuse ZIP to bypass that rule will receive a permanent blacklisting.

5 Likes