Q Module Pack #7: TITANIUM - Available Now!

@Billions mentioned that too up above somewhere.

I didn’t immediately see it, but now I can.

For a certain kind of person, this would be like Beast Mode.

Basically, anyone who would use Furious Ascent would also benefit from Way of ROI. But not everyone who uses Way of ROI will want Furious Ascent. Depends on your relationship with risk-taking.

Reminds me of Indiana Jones or Tomb Raider.

2 Likes

The Way of ROI is not only wealth related, right?

Yup.

the most profitable (and not just time or money wise) actions

Wealth is more than time and money so it could still be only focused on wealth goals.

Personally I doubt it and the description did not give me this impression but maybe some confirmation would be great.

Investment

an act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result.

That’s the broad definition of investment.

This subliminal helps you to maximize the results.

Hence (from the description):

the most profitable actions you can take for your goals

It’s straightforward.

I think you’re clearly right.

1 Like

From @Fire:
No. It’s specified in the copy that it goes beyond just wealth or time investment.

3 Likes

Won’t way of roi makes me kinda a cold calculator? for every action im about to do ill subconciously think about the roi of that particular action which might make me avoid more simple yet fulfilling actions like taking a walk in the park or sitting in the bench and enjoy the sight?

I have a friend like that which is why i’m asking.

You’re overthinking,

Way of ROI is not going to make you avoid simple, fulfilling actions and it won’t make you a “cold calculator”.

It will make you more efficient in taking action in a way that is beneficial to you and aligns with what you want and is towards your goals.

It can guide you to becoming smarter and more efficient in getting what you want, in terms of how you invest your time, energy, money etc. This can enhance your life in every area because you’re getting the most out of everything with the least amount of investment. How amazing does that sound? This can only make your life better, get away from the hypothetical negative manifestation. These subliminals and modules don’t work like that, they only enhance your life for the better.

If you can see the module being beneficial to you in your journey, then include it in your custom

2 Likes

It will just make you aware of the possibilities and maybe potential better options.

In the end it is up to you to make the decision.

And who says that a walk in the park will not have the greatest ROI in that exact moment?

1 Like

so… many… choices. just kill me already! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Maybe the Q store will get some sort of AI assistant to narrow down the choices in the future. Answer a questionnaire and it’ll offer couple of builds based on needs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You may dream bigger…

The AI will suggest you a custom based on your posts on this forum, knowing exactly what you need before you know yourself.

2 Likes

@friday this would be amazing. It would encourage people to journal!

The webs are weaving already :scream:

An Ask Zoltar kinda deal

Why drive a car up a hill, when you can push it up a hill, type logic. No thanks, I’ll drive it up a hill…

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with you!

My manifestations went crazy as soon as I was able to get rid of that mentality. I find that it is easy to fall back into the mentality though, maybe because society has normalized it so much, I’d even say glorifies it at times, so I have to go back to inspiring sources to shake myself out of it. Looking forward to help naturally stay in that opposing, powerful state with this module!

2 Likes

Yes, and it’s easy as you said to fall back into this disempowering state of mind. One needs to stay in control of the rudder of your own ship. I just entered into a phase in life where I am with family that I love, but also they are still trapped in negative patterns and lower vibrations, and it really affected me today before I snapped out of it.

This module just earned it’s way into my new custom.

3 Likes

Thank you so, so much for Voice Master!

I’ll build my second custom for voice acting & hypnosis around it.

2 Likes

With conscious guidance, Voice Master should help with improving pronounciation and developing ascents in different languages making you sound like a native speaker, correct?

4 Likes

Hi, was wondering if Marvel of Engineering helps the understanding of civil engineering projects for non-engineers (i.e building construction)

1 Like