Q Module Pack #4 - Available Now!

what does this do?

not yet

You got me interested. You mean a module for developing the figure of hunter eyes?
Or you mean an eyesight powerful as an eagle?
'Cause both ideas sound awesome.

As long as your subliminal is aligned with your goals, what difference does it make?

Maybe shift a few things in there. Swap some modules but it’s optional. That’s why I though of maybe replacing it. Fortune’s Favorite for example, or some that complement UA.

You’re right there, doesn’t really make a difference right now.
I mean, I got DR in my plate.

And that’s one hell of a plate!

You have a great plate! And after a few months of DR, you might want to swap out some things.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve definitely learned to sense when SC is going to release something, lol.

1 Like

Mi Lord, I found ye something that you can just buy to get a hunter’s eye.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/12/25/2150596/0/en/Starscope-Monocular-Review-UPDATE-Does-It-Really-Work-BY-ACTIVEMYHOME.html

H Y P E

15 Likes

Reminds me of the vault in the Fallout game series.

2 Likes

I actually don’t know what it is. @Fire kept the game close to the chest this time. :wink:

1 Like

Teleportation Q?

2 Likes

I would go for temporal projection.project into a future where youve achieved the goals of the program maybe?

4 Likes

Living in the end neville goddard.

2 Likes

This is possible, given what Sub Club has produced so far…

Even if I can’t teleport into the future, perhaps I could see a few winning lottery numbers .

Or project into the past and alter history on one level or another.

1 Like

Imagination Revision

Last time, Pr, stood for Protocol (Mercy Protocol).

Image looks like a portal.

Temporal something? Could be a time travel portal.

I am definitely like Charlie Brown with this. I’ve never accurately guessed, yet I keep trying. One day…

2 Likes

oh. hahaha.

sorry @Meng123

1 Like

haha,we think alike.Feels like the time portal from terminator or a portal from stargate

1 Like