Products clash?

What happen if I use daredevil and Wanted together.
Will they clash

Since both make you a different type of person
Daredevil makes you very social and talkative while Wanted makes you the mysterious guy. But I think you only become mysterious if you talk less and dont become a “social butterfly” as said in Daredevil.
The creators here say none of their subs clash but in this case if I think it is not possible.

Has anyone used used wanted and daredevil together.
Otherwise tell me what would be the ideal scenario in your opinion if both were how would a guy turn out to be because you can either be one or the other.

But I want to use them both.

3 Likes

I cant talk about daredevil in particulair, but stark is similair to it in a lot of ways and i am running stark and wanted together. For me it seems to work very well actually. Wanted really makes to want people to learn more about me while the social frame of stark pulls people in even more and gets them hooked. You can definitely be talkative while still remaining mysterious and i think im definitely pulling it off with this combination.

6 Likes

I second this.

I’ve been running wanted for a while now and I’m naturally an extrovert who’s very social, and I talk a lot, however, that doesn’t mean there’s no mystery.

You can learn to control the frame and always let conversations be about the people you’re to, which not only makes them feel appreciated and wanting to be friendlier with you, but it also keeps an air of mystery since you’re focusing on them.

I’d say let don’t worry about it, you’ll become mysterious naturally while being social, think of it as being a social butterfly with a hidden side.

4 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmm what about running emperor and stark together, i dont think any product should clash since nothing conflicts with anything in life, as long as subs doing positive change like in emperor or stark

how can they clash?

Run that long enough and you become bruce wayne,add spartan or survival instinct and you become batman :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

its just a thought you know, cause im planning on adding a 4th core into my future custom i thought emperor will do weirdly good :thinking: with stark

Godlike Masculinity and Seductress?
Could get interesting.

Very true!

I’ve been using Daredevil and the female version of Wanted, Seductress together for the last 3 days. I have to say that I am really enjoying who I am becoming socially when I use these two programs. It would too simple to say that I am more confident socially, I feel that it is much more than that. There is a relaxation, a feeling of being in control, and feeling comfortable approaching the right people at the right time. I no longer have the uncomfortable social feelings that I used to have. Not having to deal with these feelings opens the way for me to be able to read people much better than I used to. Of course, it’s only been 3 days as of right now.

4 Likes

Khan and Emperor are generally accepted as clashing.

1 Like

That and Emperor and Stark … i think the only reason that is is bc emperor is more lone wolf… But we have to remember that we can consciously guide the subs to work the way we want in the direction we want… So we can make khan + emperor or emperor + stark work together it will just take a lot of time

2 Likes