Product Releases

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I’m interested to know the extent of testing that occurs for each new release.

If a title was an experimental or bonus and it becomes an official program, are product changes subject to comprehensive trials before it is put into the store?

Or if it’s just fine tuning and balancing, are some of the steps skipped?

Is there still a broad spectrum of testers that get to experience updates and the final builds for at least a cycle first?

I take it for this to be accurate with results of effects and feedback, those participants would have to have washed out, and not be on other concurrent subs or stacks?

2 Likes

Once a technology has been around for awhile, there’s really no need to hold comprehensive trials for each program. For example, we tested the Zero Point technology itself for a very long time before releasing it and put out a prototype program (Chosen), along with some prototype upgrades. Then, those were tested for a second round.

After we get a “feel” for everything due to the high amount of data we’re obtaining, we’re able to upgrade everything else without having to do tons of tests. It’s the nature of how we build new technology in the first place – we follow a playbook to keep everything incredibly uniform, simple and allow us to make new programs without having to keep doing tests.

When ZP v3 comes out, we’ll follow this same pattern. A private test, followed by a public test via a new program, plus upgrades of existing ones, then we’ll stop releasing anything new until we have the ZP v3 playbook written. Once that’s done, we’ll upgrade.

15 Likes

So, are there a few testers for programs like ROS, a small inner circle to gauge how the average user might respond?

And here it is. Another one-paragraph workshop. (I highly value these ‘dropping jewels’ moments.). This one’s about integrated, iterative product development and upgrading.

Read it closely and learn.

Or ignore it and spend the next few years asking questions that it has already answered.

8 Likes

Yes. Quite a few people tested RoM and RoS. @Invictus being one of them. Based off the feedback I received, I decided originally not to release it. But, we’re taking measures to create a safer, easier to use program.

8 Likes

SC products work why are you asking these questions ? Do you doubt what the founders create ?. Check the journals many members have become millionaires, found their dream girl or become great spiritual people.

[DarkPhilosopher: Removed the start of the off-topic part]

Back on track, everyone. I personally see nothing wrong with the questions asked.

5 Likes

Hey, I woke up to find the above from forum members. Some of these comments are not cool.

I was just enquiring about the process as it occurs now to get a product from experimental to public.

There was no casting of dispersions, and no doubts implied.

I’ve bought 22 sub club products since I started about mid last year and haven’t asked for a refund on a single one.

Should I be hesitant to ask questions?

I thought this was encouraged here, not to stir up suspicions and drama.

Thank you to those who are supportive :yellow_heart:

14 Likes

Don’t worry about it friend, you’re fine lol

1 Like

Okidoki, that’s enough flags on this one, I’m removing the off-topic discussion, the good and the bad. We appreciate the concern, but it ended up doing more bad than good.

3 Likes